Kinda Newbie from CT, icosmeticRN on MUG!!

Ms.JD

Hi everyone!!!
I am new to specktra, but not the makeup world!! I am on makeupgeek.com under icosmeticRN and I love it there on MUG but thought I should broaden my horizens and see what else is out there!! I love makeup, my favs are urban decay, two face, mac, i love drugstore brands and palettes. I really love and will try any brand of makeup, I do not discriminate..LOL. I am currently in nursing school, after I got my BS in Finance and I realized I hated it. I work at a bank right now as credit analyst and it is not that exciting. On weekends, I work at a nursing home as a C.N.A (been a C.N.A for 8 years now) specializing in Alzheimers disease and I really enjoy my work there, it is such a rewarding experiance. I love the freedom and creativity that makeup gives us all and I really look forward to chatting with all and learning from all you lovely ladies!!

Ms.JD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABB113
Welcome!!! I hope you enjoy it here ;-) Where in CT are you from?

I from good old Waterbury..LOL..r u from CT too???

MissResha

Welcome
smiles.gif

Ms.JD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retropinuplady
welcome to specktra,im not actually on makeupgeek.com but marlena is amazing i love her youtube vids x

I know, she teaches soo well!! I have learned alot from her!!

Ms.JD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdjmsj
Welcome to Specktra! I'm from CT too-I live 20 mins outside of Hartford.

Awsome!! I love finding other people up here from CT!!!

LivestrongH2

Hey girl. I just joined specktra as well. I've been a MUG since 1/09. I'm Livestrong on MUG! Good to see you here as well!
yahoo.gif

Latest posts