Kissing Koolers and Kissing Potion?

michy_mimi

I remember those things....Wow you are braver than me. LOL Weren't those made in the mid to late 80's? It is amazing what you can buy on ebay though...I think I saw Crystal Pepsi on there once...

niecypiecy

Quote:
Originally Posted by michy_mimi
I remember those things....Wow you are braver than me. LOL Weren't those made in the mid to late 80's? It is amazing what you can buy on ebay though...I think I saw Crystal Pepsi on there once...

I had them in the early 90's so they are not quite that old but they are still pretty old.....I got them for the memory more then anything.....the fact they were still good is just bonus
smiles.gif

michy_mimi

Hey I hear ya...lol I surprise myself even of what I buy on ebay! lol A bout a year ago I bought a Unico DVD...it was pirated I think but I mean where else are you going to find a mid 80's cartoon that was shown on cable..lol.

BTW is that a mini schnauzer in you siggy? It looks just like my puppers.
smiles.gif

niecypiecy

Quote:
Hey I hear ya...lol I surprise myself even of what I buy on ebay! lol A bout a year ago I bought a Unico DVD...it was pirated I think but I mean where else are you going to find a mid 80's cartoon that was shown on cable..lol.

BTW is that a mini schnauzer in you siggy? It looks just like my puppers.
smiles.gif

Yep that's my mini schnauzer Riley
smiles.gif

sweetza

OMG those totally brought back memories of my childhood!!
th_worship.gif
Those were prob my first lip products lol.

I can still remember the smell.
eyelove.gif

lovemichelle

Quote:

I loved Crystal Pepsi!! I wish they would bring it back.. and that holiday pepsi from last year. i didnt see it this year..
ssad.gif

Lolita

oh my god! i totally had some of those when i was little. I dont exactly remember what they were like, but i know i had a pink one and a purple one... haha i thought i was too young to get all nostalgic about these things!

aziajs

I loved those when I was little. They tasted and smelled so good. I can't believe you found them, and they're still good!

saucipinkbabydoll

I used to love that kissing potion l/g!!!! It was my favorite. i used to actually think it was some kind of magical lipgloss and all the boys would want to kiss me if I wore it. I was a little boy crazy in my youth!LOL!

solardame

They have Watermelon and Peppermint! Those were my favorite. Damn it's been a long time since I've seen a Kissing Kooler. Wasn't there an icecream flavor? Maybe one just reminded us (sister & I) of icecream.

ms.marymac

I remember those from the 80's too. I felt old when I read the description on that listing..."Vintage Kissing Cooler"...haha.

Now I want to go look for Impulse body sprays!

RedBetty

that's cool. I had a couple of the koolers. I'm sure I had a potion too, but I always hated roller-ball stuff.

ambidextrous

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.marymac
I remember those from the 80's too. I felt old when I read the description on that listing..."Vintage Kissing Cooler"...haha.

Now I want to go look for Impulse body sprays!

How old are the Impulse Body Sprays? Cause we still have them in Austria... (at least they were there last year, if its not a totally different company anyway)

http://204.110.160.227/eupioti/pictu...nd/Impulse.jpg here's a pic of the brand logo

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambidextrous
How old are the Impulse Body Sprays? Cause we still have them in Austria... (at least they were there last year, if its not a totally different company anyway)

http://204.110.160.227/eupioti/pictu...nd/Impulse.jpg here's a pic of the brand logo

I remember them from about 84-85. I think it's the same product, only they changed the look...it used to have a butterfly on it. I can't believe they are still around, haha!

niecypiecy

Quote:
Originally Posted by giz2000
I think Kissing Potion was around before the mid-80's...I had some in the mid-70's...
icon_eek.gif

I remember the the kissing koolers coming out around 88-90 - I don't think they were out in the 70's as I was only born in 78 and I remember them being a "new" thing when I was 10ish - Bonne Bell lip smackers were around in the 70's though - as were village lip lickers - the kissing potion I don't know about though