Kitten Set - anyone have this?

Shavwi

Does anyone have this set? I don't own Kiten e/s, but I am particularly interested in the other items that come in this set - the IT gloss and the highlighter. It looks beautiful but would you consider it a must-have or just a luxury item? Thanks!

Cool Kitten

i don't think there's a "must-have" in make-up, it's all luxury
winks.gif

snoopy_tj

I really like the set, but my must-have for summer is the Limited Edition Night Flower Deluxe Palette - Rouge Orchid
smiles.gif
The colours are so pretty!

Thais

I have it and I absolutely love it. The e/s is my favorite of all times; the highlighter is beautiful and the gloss is a must have!!!

MAC_Pixie04

I dont own it, but I've been playing with it. The eyeshadow is a good highlighting shade for me, and the liquid luminzer is GORGEOUS on warmer skintones, the gloss didn't do much for me, but I'd give that away or swap it.

lara

I was sent it as a promo item (which was good, seeing as it retails for a boggling AU$90). The items are nice, but nothing is an absolute must-have.

That being said, the Kitten luminiser is lovely. It's like a cross between NARS Multiple in Maldives and Benefit's Hollywood Glo.
smiles.gif

haseena

I have the set except for the gloss. The luminiser is a beautiful peachy highlighter - perfect for my tanner skintone. I use this almost everyday just above my cheekbones. It actually slims the face down. As for the e/s, this makes a good highlighter & inner corner shade. Very frosty on me, so i don't like using it on lids that much.

princessami

Am I the only one in love with the gloss?!? It's similar to NARS Orgasm, but 10x better texture.

The e/s is a staple, I wear it with everything. And the highlighter is beautiful and not OTT.

Chanel_MAC

I split the set with a friend... She took the gloss, and I got the e/s and luminizer. I really like the luminizer. She said the gloss is exactly like Nars Orgasm...