Kitty got into my M.A.C....Bad Kitty! Bad!

aleksis210

So I got done depotting the other day and I put all of my shadows into my traincase, because I don't have any palettes yet...Well me being the super absent minded person that I am left my traincase open...Today when I was browsing specktra, I heard a weird scarping sound...As I turned around I just gasped! I kept on saying OH....MY....GOD! omg omg! My cat was just lying there on his back with his bright pink face and paws! When I saw that he got into my least fav. eyeshadows I just had to laugh! I don't know what I would have done if they were my favs...I probably would have broke down in tears! I thought you ladies would enjoy the pictures...

*Crime Scene* Warning:This may be too much for some people....
Favorites are to the left, least favorites/victims to the right...
DSCF4290.jpg

Close-up of the scene of the crime...
DSCF4302.jpg

*The perpetrator caught at the scene of the crime!!
"I'm innocent!!!!"
DSCF4308.jpg

"This is not what it looks like! I swear!"
DSCF4286.jpg

"Let me go!!!"
DSCF4284.jpg

"Stop taking pictures!" "I want to speak to my lawyer!!"
DSCF4295.jpg

"I will punch you!"
DSCF4293.jpg

"I'm so sorry...I couldn't help it! Who could resist a little M.A.C.?"
"Forgive me?"
DSCF4296.jpg

*~*~May the victims R.I.P.~*~*
Pink Venus
Woodwinked
Retrospeck
Passionate
Goldmine
Beautiful Iris
Slip Pink
Creme De violet

"Ivan The Terrible" will be held on a $500 bail, so that mommy can buy new eyeshadow!
smiles.gif

SkylarV217

I would have had a cow =( .... My two year old came to me with pwder caked on his face one day and I almost flipped until i found out he had only gotten into a drug store compact .... There are pictures on here somewhere of his amazing make up job ;-) ...

I'm sorry about your messed up e/s , even if they are least faves they are still expensive .

aleksis210

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarV217
I would have had a cow =( .... My two year old came to me with pwder caked on his face one day and I almost flipped until i found out he had only gotten into a drug store compact .... There are pictures on here somewhere of his amazing make up job ;-) ...

I'm sorry about your messed up e/s , even if they are least faves they are still expensive .

Yeah, that is this one thing that made me mad...most of them were barely used, I could have sold them BUT I couldn't reprimand the cat, he would have been like WTF? Since by the time I caught him he had already done the deal..I only reprimand him if I catch him right in the act! I was so shocked that I just started laughing....Especially since he looked right at me and just let out the longest, loudest meow..and he never meows!

oracle1

R.I.P
ssad.gif
(a moment of silence for the fallen shadows)

I feel your pain honey. But look at that face, you have to forgive, lol

Cinci

hahahahaha that's too cute.. I actually laughed out loud at work.. i love the picture where you're holding his arm and his paw is bright red.. he looks so unimpressed hahah. And then further down, even when he just did something bad, he's still trying to play withthe camera strap lol...

TISH1124

OMG Alex...I am dying for you!! All of your, Rach and my hard work just went up in kitty smoke!!
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
OMG it is just so funny though...Looks like he picked out good colors though
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
I'm sorry...but it's funny
nope.gif

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle1
R.I.P
ssad.gif
(a moment of silence for the fallen shadows)

I feel your pain honey. But look at that face, you have to forgive, lol

Oh yes indeed. But not Woodwinked! That's one of my faves!
ssad.gif

But your Ivan with his pink face and paws is absolutely priceless. I'd bail him out.
yes.gif

Hon, I am so sorry for this mishap and the lost shadows, but your kitty is just so dang cute. The photo of him next to your traincase is so classic, LOL.

aleksis210

Woodwinked,Goldmine, and retrospeck were actually the least harmed! They are beautiful even if they look really bad on me! Copperring which wasn't pictured (because I JUST found it) was DEMOLISHED..I actually really liked copperring!
ssad.gif
...I love goldmine on tan girls!! Woodwinked makes me look tired(I've tried it a million and one ways!) and retrospeck isn't bad I just never wear it! Omg Tish I tried so hard not to mess up those shadows all for nothing...Cinci, I couldn't believe he wouldn't be good for the pics after what he did!!lol I'm glad everybody got a good laugh because I thought it was pretty damn funny!His little pink lips and paws were really too cute!

capmorlovesmac

Oh nooo Passionate!
cry.gif

RIP eyeshadows!

But.. this is to funny
th_LMAO.gif
and he is soo cute
sigh.gif

But you have to watch your MAC now.. once he starts with MAC.. I am now really worried about the rest of your collection!
001_unsure.gif
greengrin.gif

MzzRach

LOL - I keep coming back to this thread to look at the photos! I love me some "Ivan the Terrible"!!!!
th_LMAO.gif

I am such a marshmallow when it comes to cats. I love them so much.

aleksis210

^He loves you too!...Omg so am I! Don't worry about the rest of my collection it is all locked up and safe now!!!

TamiChoi

ahhh sorry about your least favs. but they are still MAC = $$ lol! id cry, but that's so cute lol.

MACATTAK

I'm sorry about your shadows, but loved the story! Your cat is adorable, I wouldn't be able to stay mad long. On second thought, that's a lot of $$$$!!
shockt.gif

Dreamergirl3

SO CUTE! Poor eyeshadows though
ssad.gif
Kitties are always getting into mischief. I remember my old kitty (rip
ssad.gif
) would jump onto the bathroom counters. One time she knocked over two open pigment jars into the toilet! I mean they were half gone but that's a lotta pigment! Sometimes I think they realize how cute they are and how much we love them, so they know they'll get away with it
winks.gif

VDUB*BELLA

Noooooooo not Woodwinked~!

OMGGGGG
That was sooo funny I was literally LOL'ing at work to myself.
My cat Misha is so bad too. She knocks off my eyeshadows off the bathroom counter. Thankfully only Humid was the only one that broke