KLS Beauty by Kimora Lee Simmons?

.Serenity.Eludes.

I just got an email from baby phat and i looked in the 'beauty' section and saw her eyeshadows. They look alright but their $18!!! Im like wtf. Mac isnt even that much and they look way better. A while (long time) ago i saw that she was going to have a collection coming out in mac. I guess she didnt just want a collection, but a whole darn company.
lol.gif

I am a huge fan of Kimora but i think shes doing a bit too much. I understand about touching all the bases but sheesh. Gotta love her for trying.

Anyways, Has anyone tried any cosmetics from her line? I think i MIGHT get A eyeshadow to test but i dont want to waste my money if their horrible. Thats 3 mac e/s pallets that i could be buying instead. If you did please let me know what you think about it. If you didnt get anything. What do you think about her making a move into the cosmetics industry?

Janice

Well god knows she has enough money to develop a nice line of products! Plus her packaging looks super luxe, I'll give some of them a try when I get some extra $$$. Has anyone tried the Cabochon Citrine eyeshadow? It's described as Golden Peach, sounds pretty.

bellaetoile

the stuff looks really pretty..
no idea of the quality, but the packaging is aestheically very pleasing, and some of the shades look gorgeous.
if she caters towards darker skin tones, like herself, then i may end up loving the stuff
smiles.gif

i wish my sephora carried it in the store..