Knight Divine

Tonitra

So, I only use this shadow on the somewhat rare occasions I do a smokey eye with black tied (I prefer brighter combinations for eyeshadow). However, I would like to get more use out of it.
My question is what else do you pair Knight Divine with?
Thanks!

Shawna

I don't have knight divine, but I have nighttrain which is very similar in colour. The texture is just different. I love to pair it with pinks. I don't necessarily do a smokey eye with it, I just do pink (any pink works) all over and use a bit in the crease and along the lash line for definition. Play around with it and have fun.

Kat

I usually use it with silver ring for a smokey eye, but I've always thought I should try it with Hepcat.

Bronxcutie

I have used Knight Divine with Trax or Expensive Pink. I'm still playing around with it. I'll see if I can find some combinations.

Bronxcutie

KNIGHT DIVINE

1.Smokey eye lined w/ Smolder, Knight Divine and Carbon, and a nudey lip.

2. Mac Quad: Patina, Sumptuous Olive, Shroom, Knight Divine.

3. . 1. Take a neutral shimmery shade, like Naked Lunch, Shroom, Stila Starlight, or NARS AAE and apply from your lashline to browbone
2. Take a medium silver shade, like Silver Ring or Electra and take it from your lashline and blend in your crease.
3. Line your top lashline with black liner.
4. Take a deep silver shade, like Knight Divine (my fav e/s) and using a brush draw a thick line of e/s over your liner and smoke it up a bit into the medium silver. it should look soft and smokey and the e/s will blend together.
5. Then line your bottom lashes w/ the deep silver. You can use black liner under it for more impact, but i like just using the e/s for

4. Sumptuous Olive on lid, Knight Divine blended across crease.

All credit goes to: http://fairytale22.org/makeup/dusty.php

Latest posts