Know any blonde YouTubers with good makeup tutorials?

Austrian_Babe

Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this question, I wasn´t sure.
Sooo you´ll probably ask yourself why I asked this question. I´m very unoriginal with my makeup (at least I think so), and if someone has a similar hair color, skin color, eye color etc it´ll be much easier for me to just copy what they do and have a better chance of it actually looking good on me. I like how a lot of girls with darker complexions can pull off bright or dark colors, but I often feel like it´d look too clown-ish on me since I`m a rather pale, blue eyed blonde.

The only YouTubers I can think of right now is AllThatGlitters21 and SarahVictor.
Can you guys think of anyone else that falls into that category?

lafemmenoir

Hiya,
The one's I fancy are a bit more extreme, but you can always tame the looks to somewhat neutral. monroemisfit, xxsgtigress, beckaofsweden, danikeen and if I think of another, I shall return
smiles.gif

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksis210
I second monroemisfit, she's gorg!

oh i totally forgot about her. I wished she´d do more tuts, I love how she pulls off dramatic looks

user79

It's odd, I watch tutorials from people with all skin colors and all hair colors, I always get inspired by people's makeup. I don't think it really matters if the person looks exactly like oneself?

Check out my channel, if you get a chance.
smiles.gif

xxsgtigressxx

Watch some of mine! <3 I have really extreme looks, but i also have some really beautiful ones too! ...i dont mean to toot my own horn tho, mehh and I love monroemisfit shes my FAVE by far. and she's so nice too.

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
It's odd, I watch tutorials from people with all skin colors and all hair colors, I always get inspired by people's makeup. I don't think it really matters if the person looks exactly like oneself?

Check out my channel, if you get a chance.
smiles.gif

I´m a subscriber and fan already hehe.
I also watch tuts from people with different skin and hair colors, and sometimes I´ll try to recreate what they do, but quite a lot of times I feel like I couldn´t pull it off the way they do. So it´s not like I´m limiting myself or anything. But when I see someone with my coloring doing a certain look I don´t have to try and see if it looks good on myself too, I kinda know it will if that makes sense.

I guess I´m not really looking for inspiration that much cause I don´t see myself as a very creative person, it´s easier for me to be a copycat lol

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsgtigressxx
Watch some of mine! <3 I have really extreme looks, but i also have some really beautiful ones too! ...i dont mean to toot my own horn tho, mehh and I love monroemisfit shes my FAVE by far. and she's so nice too.

what can I say..I´m a subscriber to yours too. I really should have looked through my subscriptions before I said I don´t know any people with my coloring that do vids.

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austrian_Babe
I´m a subscriber and fan already hehe.
I also watch tuts from people with different skin and hair colors, and sometimes I´ll try to recreate what they do, but quite a lot of times I feel like I couldn´t pull it off the way they do. So it´s not like I´m limiting myself or anything. But when I see someone with my coloring doing a certain look I don´t have to try and see if it looks good on myself too, I kinda know it will if that makes sense.

I guess I´m not really looking for inspiration that much cause I don´t see myself as a very creative person, it´s easier for me to be a copycat lol

True, that makes sense.
smiles.gif

Although, I can imagine you could put mud on your face and still look gorgeous!
yes.gif

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
User TDoll on here has a YouTube channel, MakeupByTiffanyD. Here tuts and looks are awesome!

I LOVE her! She´s one of my favorites, I have tried to copy some of her looks already.

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
True, that makes sense.
smiles.gif

Although, I can imagine you could put mud on your face and still look gorgeous!
yes.gif

lol, so my next FOTD will be me of me wearing a mudmask on my face

Latest posts