Korean makeup & others haul.

BitBitBabiGirl

e6btpv.jpg

In this pic Etude House Peach Skin Pact, MAC Bio Green e/s (pro?), The Shespace samples, and MAC pigment samples in Kitchmas and Accent Red.

312k12d.jpg

Cutest compact ever! It smells like peaches and has a peach embossed in the powder (if you can see.) Also look at the packaging? And the box? AWWWW.
th_DANCE.gif

mizuki~

Awesome haul! I LOVE the Etude House Peach Skin Pact! It smells so wonderful and the subtle shimmers in it are perfect! Enjoy!
th_DANCE.gif

ladyJ

Nice~ I don't use any korean makeup anymore. I used to use laneige but I stopped. Maybe I'll take a look when I go to Amore when I visit my mom. Enjoy!!

ladyJ

No I don't mind at all. I went away to college and I don't go to the korean market here. I only went to the korean market with my mom so yeah lolz! Then I got hooked on collecting mac so I don't really look at korean makeup anymore. It isn't bad and it really suited my asian skin.

BitBitBabiGirl

The Etude House makeup? Or something else?

Well i ordered the Etude House Peach Skin Pact on eBay. It was on sale, and their was free shipping.

The MAC stuff i also got online, and the samples were free, from some girl on another make up forum.