"Kramer" has lost his mind

Indigowaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandGirl77
Crazy, he just said what he probably was thinking all along.

Exactly. There's no taking it back. If he was any type of comedian he would have come back with something original rather than getting lower than dirt. His career should be ruined or maybe it already is.
hmm.gif

mzcelaneous

I'm so disappointed by his actions that night. I loved him on Seinfeld, now it's just ugh..what the heck man?! I don't think I'll ever watch reruns of Seinfeld the same way I used to.

lightnlovly

He has commited career suicide IMO. It's pretty disgusting all the way around. He says he was "joking"--I hate to bust his bubble, but that shit is not funny ANY WAY you look at it!!! His apology is meaningless--he said what he felt (obviously).... He made his bed has to now lie in it...It's just unfortunate that in this day and age it's still so easy for people to throw the N word around (so quickly I might add--first thing out his mouth) as an insult, as soon as they feel threatened!

MiCHiE

"Kramer" is funny.....Michael Richards is an asshole. He was totally out of line, but the funniest line was by one of the hecklers, because he ain't shit without "Seinfeld". Paul Rodriguez hit the nail on the head....he said a real comedian would know how to handle a heckler. Michael Richards is just an actor. I see why he's more famous as "Kramer".

CrystalStars

Completely disrespectful. He was on Letterman last night trying to say he was sorry. But whats done is done and you can't come back from that. I would think he woulda learned from Mel Gibson.

MacVirgin

what ans ashole!! he was those coments came right out of his hart! there's no excusing that! and he can kiss my ass!!!..... ugh heh now i think about it... my ass won't bother! lol

But wait... i'm now wondering what mel gibson said you guys, cause i kinda like the guy
hmm.gif

prinzessin784

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacVirgin
what ans ashole!! he was those coments came right out of his hart! there's no excusing that! and he can kiss my ass!!!..... ugh heh now i think about it... my ass won't bother! lol

But wait... i'm now wondering what mel gibson said you guys, cause i kinda like the guy
hmm.gif

Mel Gibson said he hates Jews, which is no surprise since his father came out and said that he believes that the Holocaust was fake. Seriously disturbing if you ask me...

As for Michael Richards, I totally agree that what he did was disgusting, but his "apology" was even worse! It was adding insult to injury. Just plain offensive. People can be so stupid!

caffn8me

With a bit of luck he will now have lost his career as well as his mind. His outburst was entirely inexcusable. His only future seems to lie in becoming an after dinner speaker at KKK gatherings.

caffn8me

I just came across this statement from the Laugh Factory;

Quote:
Mr. Richards was scheduled to appear on Saturday night and had informed management of his intention to apologize for his hurtful and unprofessional outburst from the previous night. He failed to do so and disappointed us.

What a jerk!

Indigowaters

I was enraged after seeing that video. There was no cause for that whatsoever. Has he never heard of hecklers. He must have forgotten where he was at the time.

Uchina

We now have a solid definition of "Cracker" on video.
clap.gif

I want him on welfare in 6 months.

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzessin784
Mel Gibson said he hates Jews, which is no surprise since his father came out and said that he believes that the Holocaust was fake. Seriously disturbing if you ask me...

As for Michael Richards, I totally agree that what he did was disgusting, but his "apology" was even worse! It was adding insult to injury. Just plain offensive. People can be so stupid!

did he say that? wow... taking him of my list to
th_remoteImage-61.gif

Beauty Mark

Quote:

He went beyond that. I believe he said something like Jews cause all the wars and problems in the world, which is a crock. It was pretty big rant.

Ms. Z

When I heard about this on Monday night, I immediately looked it up.
I thought it might just be a few racist jokes, but when I heard it my jaw dropped. What an aZZ (am I allowed to spell it the right way?).

I don't believe his apology was sincere for two reasons.
1) He referred to the people he offended as Afro Americans.
2) A reporter said that this could not have happened at a worse time because the Seinfeld Show DVD was due to be released on Tuesday. He was probably asked to make the apology in order for them not to have poor sales.

Did he write the 2nd to last series finale show? The one with the racism towards Puerto Riqueños.

IslandGirl77

Right, that apology made zero sense to me. He was all over the place, talking about Hurricane Katrina and other stuff. I don't think he was very sincere about it.

little teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchina
We now have a solid definition of "Cracker" on video.
clap.gif

I want him on welfare in 6 months.

what is the solid definition of "cracker" please explain i never understood why black people use that word refering to white people it sounds soooo ghetto

MAC_Whore

He obviously had some deep anger about something and it manifested itself in his ugly outburst. Aside from the shitty comments, his level of anger didn't seem commensurate with the situation.

The "N" word shouldn't be used by anyone. Black or white. Nor should have anyone called him a white-ass cracker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
....He referred to the people he offended as Afro Americans....

That is actually gramatically correct, it is just not the common term. The Afro refers to anything of African origin or style.

Yeah, he will be feeling the sting of his stupidity for a long, long time.