Kristin from laguna

fatally_yours

http://img.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/im..._kristin_m.jpg

I really like her hair in this picture.
Is her hair brown, but dyed blonde and the roots are showing? or what exactly does she have done to her hair. does anyone know? I'd really like to get my hair like this. Maybe with a litttttttle less blonde. My hair has always been dark so I'm afraid of all that blonde. haha But if anyone knows how her hair is dyed i'd appreciate it.. thanks!

user3

I am going with she has natural light brown hair. Maybe even close to a medium brown. Overall it's hard to tell because if she keeps up on her hair coloring appointments no one could really tell if she was a blonde but as for the base color she is using right now it is light medium brown with blonde highlights.

blueyedlady87

I used to have similar hair. She probably has light brownish/blonde hair and gets a blonde weave. For me it cost $100 every 6 weeks. Now my hair is chocolate brown and it's sooo much easier! Good luck w/ your new color!

prppygrl69

i wish the pic a lil bigger,but from what i can see...her natural color is a med. golden brown,and she got ash highlights those r deff. highlights.it would take a couple times of going back and getting it highlighted if you hair is dark like that,for 1 itll take awhile to get it that color,and to get that much highlights,she prolly been doin it like that for awhile.it'd prolly be best if you got a douple process,meaning,your natural color lifted to a med brown,then highlights and then get it toned so you wont be brassy.so be patient it'll take awhile to get there.

fatally_yours

Thanks girls!
Hopefully by taking a picture they will figure out how to do it. There aren't many salons around here..and none of them are too great. haha I also don't want to spend a million dollars on it.. (my mom would kill me) haha. Oh man.. we'll see how things work out. *L*
Thanks again!

prppygrl69

well tell ya what bring pics of what you WANT and what you DO NOT want thatll help a lot also girlie

Christina Victoria

I watched something on Kristin's and other girls from LB's hair, and they all have dark - light brown hair, except Lo and Taylor who are the only natural ones.

caRpediEm17

what was it you were watching? i really dono why, but i absolutely love all of their hair and style and what not...haha weird, i know

fatally_yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina Victoria
I watched something on Kristin's and other girls from LB's hair, and they all have dark - light brown hair, except Lo and Taylor who are the only natural ones.

So does Kristin just have a lot of blonde highlights then? or did she completely dye it blonde?