Kronos Phyx

MACForME

Ok you hair mavens.. Here's a question for ya.. I got in on that BeautyFix thing.. and in my case was a 4oz bottle of this overnight leave in conditioner called Kronos Phyx - Overnight repair. You're supposed to be able to put it in your DRY hair, without it making a mess of your pillow etc..

I've never heard of it before, but did some research online and found the "Dermstore.com" sells this SAME bottle for *gulp* $105.00, nope thats not a typo.. one hundred and FIVE US dollars.. *cough*..

Anyone have a clue or ever used this?

Janice

Umm Christine from Christine Loves... blogged about this the other day. Your supposed to put it in the night before you shower. I've only heard raves about it, I am trying it for the first time myself tonight. Let's keep each other updated.
greengrin.gif

MACForME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Umm Christine from Christine Loves... blogged about this the other day. Your supposed to put it in the night before you shower. I've only heard raves about it, I am trying it for the first time myself tonight. Let's keep each other updated.
greengrin.gif

Yes.. i did see that, but her site made my computer freeze up.. besides, I'd rather know from the people here.. I guess I'm more comfortable with Spectraettes.. (sp?)

I will use mine tonite (11/3) and will MOST DEFINATELY update you !!!

MACForME

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenxbeauty
How much did you get yours for?

Yea, I got mine thru BeautyFix.com

Janice-- I put it in, like i said! my hair does *NOT* feel goopy at all! The pump doesn't dispense much, i felt like i had to press it a gazillion times.. but it sure does smell nice...

Now, tomorrow, I wash it out.. and see..

MACForME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayteuk
Was it any good? I was thinking about buying this... If its good.

I don't know yet! I have to wash it out tomorrow.. its still Monday night here, i just put it in about 2 hours ago..

MACForME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
greengrin.gif

OK! So, I put this in my hair last night.. THis AM, my hair 'felt' like there was something in it.. almost as if i had too much gel or mousse.. but nothing was on the pillow.. Hey! Thats a good thing.. so far..

Got into the shower and started to rinse.. not bad.. silkyyyyyy.. Shampoo.. uh oh-- where'd the silkiness go? hmm, add conditioner (the Phyx says to do this).. finish up showering, rinse conditioner.. hmm. not as silky as i had hoped.. Towel dry.. Well, the comb does go thru a bit easier.. hey now.. this might really work.. Hmm.. its 10:00 AM (EST) and my hair feels lighter, feels silkier and yea, i think so, its shinier..

For 105$ retail, I don't think I'd rush out to buy it.. BUT-- BUT--BUT.. I'll know more after I finish this bottle what i REALLY think. This is my first application.. so, one time did make what I think is a noticeable difference..Now, we just keep using 2-3 (yep that many) times a week and see..

Latest posts