Kryolan UV Palette

TDoll

Dang, those are super bright! I don't know much about Kryolan. It makes me think of spray paint because of that brand. It looks pretty cool! Is it liquid??
Everyone should follow that link just to see the cool looks those people did!
Drew looks fun....lol

TDoll

Good lord those are bright! Yeah, I bet they would make awesome bases!
btw, I love all her videos! She is so cute.

MACATTAK

They are really bright, but at the end of her video Leesha showed pics of how she used them. She made them all really wearable. I loved what she did with them.

TDoll

Yeah, her looks are always great. She just posted another video using the pink as a base for the look she was wearing during the review video too.

fondasaurusrex

I bought it off ebay and i just received it today ! I have no idea how i'm gonna wear them but maybe as base colors like xsparkage
smiles.gif
! But i loveee bright colors so i might wear them on their own..

user79

I really want to get this. I've heard a lot of good stuff about Kryolan, so I'm very curious to try out this brand.

kelcia

For some reason i'm under the impression that Kryolan and Ben Nye are stage make up brands.
Not too sure.
But dang.. they're bright.
I wonder... even if it's used as a base.. would it still be glowy in black light?

user79

They are theater makeup brands. But that doesn't mean they can't be used in day to day wear as well.
smiles.gif

talste

Pursebuzz linked to that vid & got a couple of comments about them being "bad for skin care & absolutely not good for eyes" Any one know if those comments are factual or just opinions?

xxainixx

yepp.. i got the exact palette as her..

a word of caution though. it MIGHT be quite difficult to work with the first few times..

and it washes off with water. ( water-soluble ) so if you're going anywhere humid.. do be careful cause it'll sorta melt off

other than that, im really pleased.. the colours are awesome!

effboysinthebut

The colors are amazing, I had a few of them but I just don't have the patience to blend wet shadows. They're too tempermental.

If you're willing to put in th effort though they're really good quality and color pay off.