ky: yours and mine

benzito_714

i vote yes!!!
since i gave birth (almost two years ago) it has been hard for me to get in the mood, let alone get 'wet' down there. my hubby has been telling me to get ky but using it made me feel so inadequate like i wasn't doing something right.
but this one is different. you both use it and boy is it great. the men's lubricant has no smell and is really just for warming but the women's lubricant is like a minty/vicks vapor rub smell and tingles upon application. it makes for a great time.
i think i got my groove back
choochoo.gif

this was just my seal of approval for any ladies looking for an extra boost.

benzito_714

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
I was gonna ask what was so great about this...

is it greasy???

its not greasy at all. i thought it was gonna be but it's very light and a little goes a long way.
for me the great thing is that its a lubricant that 'stimulates'. when i used other lubes it still felt uncomfortable but this one was good.
*remember i suffer from dryness so this is right up my alley, if you don't you probably don't need this except if you wanted to enhance foreplay.

Araylan

I'm glad you posted this. I saw a commercial and wondered today for the hundredth time what made this product so great. It's not intriguing enough for me to justify anytime soon but I'm glad it worked so well for you and I'm glad to know it's out there if needed.
thmbup.gif

Lady_MAC

Thanks so much for this! I have been so curious since it came out. I can't wait until I'm back home to try it out! Chica chica yeaaaah
winks.gif

M.A.C. head.

Oooh, good post. I saw the commercial and found it interesting.

My sex drive has changed a lot since I got pregnant with my daughter [2 years ago as well] and I'm always looking for a new charge.

FullWroth

Oh god, thanks for warming me about the mintiness - I was considering that lube, but now I definitely know to avoid it (or at least be very very careful with it). I tried minty lube once and it buuuuurned like a mofo. Never again the burning times in my pants!

n_c

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
Can't the mintiness cause infections?

Thats what i was thinking too.

benzito_714

that's what i was fearing when i first put it on but its been about a week since i first used it and i haven't had any irritations (i am a yeast magnet).
the second time using it the minty tingling wasn't as strong-still made for great sex but the decrease in tingling was more comfortable.
if you ladies want i can use it everyday this week and let you know the results. haha.
my husband would love that
yahoo.gif

Dahlia_Rayn

It's not the mintiness that can cause infections usually, it's the fact that some lubes are made with sweeteners, and that's a no no for female genitalia.

Lip_gloss_whore

Wow!!! You ladies make me feel so much better!!!! I thought I was the only one who need a little extra help in that area after giving birth..... Thanks I will be picking this up today!!!
yahoo.gif
thmbup.gif

PolyphonicLove

its more of a cooling sensation than minty.
wow, how do I know that...?

anyyyyways.

thanks for the post, I'd been considering this after seeing it on Dear Sugar; and now I def want.
greengrin.gif

pumpkincat210

I saw this at Walgreen's and was interested, but turned off by the 20 dollar price of it.
Thank you for letting me know that it has a tingling sensation. I had the ky warming lubricant and it gave me a urinary tract infection. I could tell something was wrong almost as soon as it was on, strangely enough. I'll have to look closely at the ingredients! Maybe I can talk my hubby into going tonight to check it out.