Kylie Cosmetics

GreenEyedAllie

Eh, that's a bummer! Are you going to send them back? Thanks for letting us know!

Send them back? :roflmao:

With their customer service, I'm just happy they: a. arrived and b. only a week and a half after I ordered them. (Plus, I'm pretty sure they do not accept returns unless defective.)

And you're welcome! I think they were going for something like the NARS x CG tints, and it's just not.

elegant-one

Send them back? :roflmao:

With their customer service, I'm just happy they: a. arrived and b. only a week and a half after I ordered them. (Plus, I'm pretty sure they do not accept returns unless defective.)

And you're welcome! I think they were going for something like the NARS x CG tints, and it's just not.

:) They are defective....they put 4 of the same shade in the package! LOL! Sorry dear.

Haven

Well they still have not shipped my KKW collab order, and I was thinking about canceling the order. Hearing that the formula sucks and they are all the same shade seals the deal. I guess that I should be thankful that their CS sucks LOL

GreenEyedAllie

Well they still have not shipped my KKW collab order, and I was thinking about canceling the order. Hearing that the formula sucks and they are all the same shade seals the deal. I guess that I should be thankful that their CS sucks LOL

That's so weird because you're west coast, right?

I hope you don't regret the decision. I'll feel bad since it's at least partially due to my review. I'll still post swatches. Maybe it's a skin tone thing or would work better over primer.

Haven

That's so weird because you're west coast, right?

I hope you don't regret the decision. I'll feel bad since it's at least partially due to my review. I'll still post swatches. Maybe it's a skin tone thing or would work better over primer.
I live in a suburb of Los Angeles. When the orders actually do ship, I get them within 1-2 days. Problem is that it typically takes over 2 weeks for my orders to ship - almost every freakin time. :wtf:

I haven't cancelled yet (still thinking about it). I sent a po'd email though. I would like to try these products myself if they ever friggin ship.

BrittLuvsMakeup

In celebration of Cinco de Mayo, Kylie Cosmetics is currently running a promotion for a free matte lip kit with the purchase of a matte lip kit. The promotion ends at 11:59pm PST tonight.

Haven

The bitchy email worked. My order shipped this morning. Back on my break from this company.

BrittLuvsMakeup

1c69484c-405a-418e-adc1-7428e1a4de8c.gif

Since I got the last two lip products that I wanted during yesterday's promotion, I won't be participating in today's promotion. My mother wanted the Head Over Heels Lip Kit and I wanted the Exposed Lip Kit so we bought Head Over Heels, got Exposed for free and I threw in the Rosie Lip Kit to get free shipping and handling yesterday. It seems as though Kylie Cosmetics has these types of promotions for free lip products during the holidays as of late, so moving forward, I probably won't purchase permanent lip products until she has these promotions again.
The bitchy email worked. My order shipped this morning. Back on my break from this company.

I'm glad to hear that your order shipped, but it's a shame you had to send an email in order for them to do so. I guess if that's the only way to get anything done though, you have to do what you have to do. There are still people complaining that their orders haven't been shipped so who knows how long it would have taken had you not emailed them, especially now that they've probably gotten a new flood of orders from the Cinco de Mayo promotions.

mollyv6

I don't like the KKW set. All but Kimmie look bad on me. I thought they applied streaky and the applicators felt scratchy. IMG_0057.JPG

L to R: Kimberly, Kim, Kiki, Kimmie

BrittLuvsMakeup

I received an "We haven't forgotten about you!" email today in regards to my order from the 5th. Excluding that day, it's only been 3 business days since I placed my order, but I'm hoping that my order will ship by Friday at the latest.

Are the highlighters really shimmery? I'm still curious about Charm & Harmony shades. Did anyone get those?
The highlighters are subtle and provide a lit from within glow, so they aren't shimmery like the original swatches Kylie posted. I would recommend them if you aren't looking for a beaming highlighter that would blind the aliens, lol. As far as the velvets, I only purchased Rosie so unfortunately I can't provide any feedback on those specific shades. BTW, Kylie teased 3 new Velvet shades a couple of days ago:

18252523_235732790239946_4415999444336508928_n.jpg

elegant-one

I received an "We haven't forgotten about you!" email today in regards to my order from the 5th. Excluding that day, it's only been 3 business days since I placed my order, but I'm hoping that my order will ship by Friday at the latest.

The highlighters are subtle and provide a lit from within glow, so they aren't shimmery like the original swatches Kylie posted. I would recommend them if you aren't looking for a beaming highlighter that would blind the aliens, lol. As far as the velvets, I only purchased Rosie so unfortunately I can't provide any feedback on those specific shades. BTW, Kylie teased 3 new Velvet shades a couple of days ago:

:rofl: Ok thanks my dear!!!

I bet those 3 all look like the same shade LOLOL!!! Those nails :shocked:

mollyv6

I only like the kimmie one just like you the other ones would be way too light on me so it's a skip for me. how is the formula?
The formula doesn't seem to be anything special to me. It felt sort of greasy and thin. I prefer the feel of other lipsticks that have a similar finish. I had a really hard time getting the product to apply smooth.

This will probably be the last item I buy from Kylie since I haven't really loved anything I've purchased and everything is too hyped up. I always get stressed trying to checkout on her site and it seems like I'm not alone. Money saved moving forward.

BrittLuvsMakeup

I received a shipment confirmation email at 11:44am EST today for the order that I placed on the 5th. Although the order didn't ship within the processing time promised in the order confirmation email, I'm glad that it shipped as soon as it did as it seems like many people are still waiting for their orders to be shipped. In saying that though, I still think it's ridiculous that they can't ship within the timeframe stated in order confirmation emails. At this point, they either need to improve shipping time (which would be preferable) or extend the timeframe of the processing times.

Latest posts