• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Kylie Jenner Inspired Makeup Tutorial

nellyt

Hello my loves! As you guys can probably already tell from my most recent instagram pics, you already know that I am OBSESSED with the “Kylie Jenner” matte brown lip and in my last picture I got so many compliments that I decided to show you guys how to do it and the best part is I am using the same shade she is! So this is the real deal. I really wanted to get this video up before the look got old or out of style! I hope you love it as much as I do J

Xo

PS. SMILE! Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.
– Norman Vincent Peale

0.jpg

Latest posts