LA Colors Eyeshadow Sets - How do they rate?

Jessie

I spotted a few LA Colors 5 Color Metallic Eyeshadow Palettes at my local discount store for $3AU. I am curious to try them but I thought I ask first what you guys thought of them? Are they pigmented? Worth buying or should I stay away from them?

Cheers.
smiles.gif

~MARIETTE~

love la colors. I have all thier cheapie palletes as i like to call them. good pigmentation, and they last.

dominichulinda

^your blush looks amazing!!

hmm I seen this before and like never thought to try it, but one of my coworkers loves this product ...very vibrant on her.

ingredients:
Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin, Octyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Propylparabean, Methylparabean. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarine, Manganese Violet, Carmine, FD&C Blue 1 Aluminum Lake, FD&C red 40 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Green, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

CeCe88

i absolutely love my LA color palette. i bought mine for $ 1.50 and the pigment is very bright and stays on for a long time :)

[h=1]Personally for me they didn't work the colors were chalky and not as pigmented on my eyes as i would have liked. I got my two palettes at dollar tree for a dollar each but threw them away cause they did not work for me. I was so disappointed i heard great things about the palettes i bought.
ssad.gif
Oh well.[/h]