La Femme blush recommendations

nazih09

Hi everyone, I was hoping to get some La Femme blush recommendations for NC 42-44 skintone. I've been wanting to try these blushes for a while now, but it's so overwhelming with all the color choices! What your favorites?

Nepenthe

I've got an order in transit.. can't wait to try them, will return with favourites once I've had a chance to use them.

nazih09

Sorry this is such a late update, but I finally ordered my blushes after everything I was in stock. I ordered mandarin red, brick red, teracotta, pink, fuchsia, pink velvet, peach, peach sparkle, apricot, coral, coral spice, and golden sunset. Can't wait to receive them!! :)

DILLIGAF

La Femme blushes are more than a great bang for your buck. I had 9 until I had a sad accident that killed 3 of my blushes. However for the price I wont have an issue replacing them. The pigmentation is awesome and so worth it no matter what colors you get.

Richelle83

Purple Passion, Framboesia, Fuchsia, Lilac Champagne, Peach Sparkle, and Magenta. You can definitely use these as eyeshadows.

nazih09

Those are gorgeous! I can't wait till my package comes in. I wish makeupmania shipped their items promptly :-/

RedLadi

179af1a2_1398227466990.jpeg
aa5b0f74_1398226832857.jpeg