LA Noire

rockin

Another PS3 fan here. Even the kids say they wouldn't have an Xbox - we've heard so much about them keep breaking down, and we like the PS3's game selection anyway, plus of course the fact that it meant I didn't have to buy a stand alone Blue Ray player as well.

I'd like to get L A Noire, but it's going to have to wait a while.

Zavvi have given it a great review http://blog.zavvi.com/games/games-l-a-noire-hands-on-preview/

HappyInsomniac

Xbox build quality is pretty rubbish, but it's reflected in the price at least. And there are relatively easy fixes to most of the common problems if you're at all tech-minded.

I hand in all my essays on monday, and I'm going to buy LA Noire right after and start playing. :D

LMD84

Xbox build quality is pretty rubbish, but it's reflected in the price at least. And there are relatively easy fixes to most of the common problems if you're at all tech-minded.

I hand in all my essays on monday, and I'm going to buy LA Noire right after and start playing. :D
one of my work mates fixed his broken xbox by putting some of it in the oven to melt it together again! so freaking weird but it worked!! and good luck with your essays!! i didn't play la noire last night for the first time since i bought it. i watched some simpsons before bed instead!

twiztdlilangel

just throwing my opinion in on the xbox vs ps3 debate...I enjoy both and use them both for very different things I like xbox Live (I know I know PS3 is free) I just enjoy their online multiplayer more.....as for ps3 I usually buy my single player games for it like it has been said before it is nice because more information can be put on one disc!

As for LA Noire I just ordered a copy and can't wait to try it!! Even my dad wants to play it lol

LMD84

just throwing my opinion in on the xbox vs ps3 debate...I enjoy both and use them both for very different things I like xbox Live (I know I know PS3 is free) I just enjoy their online multiplayer more.....as for ps3 I usually buy my single player games for it like it has been said before it is nice because more information can be put on one disc!

As for LA Noire I just ordered a copy and can't wait to try it!! Even my dad wants to play it lol
i'm sure you and your dad will love the game!