LA & OC peeps!

crissy22

I'm about 10 minutes from Staples Center..

Count me in, I don't have friends on here either.. it would be nice to make new ones
smiles.gif

Renee

I wish I could go but I'm meeting my parents on Sunday for lunch...hopefully next time. It sounds like a blast!

Celly

I am so excited to meet everyone. Remember it is this Sunday. So far we have 6 people going:
Myself
Mac Slut
Starr1
MsCuppyCakes
Crissy22
MyGamble

We are still waiting on replies from the following people:
KTDetails
Bebs
ErynnJ
SuSana
Tasti_Butterfly
Josunie
MakeupMuffin
Mandaz_Diamondz
Mistella
Mislitta
MxAxC-_ATTACK
PrplGrapesMakup
Selkie
Sikfrmthemirror
Summrgirl

The address to the West Covina Chilli's is:
West Covina-Chili's
2929 E Garvey Ave N
West Covina, CA 91791-1634
Call: (626) 915-8809

Send me a PM and I will give you guys my cell phone number.

mslitta

AWWWWWWW. This is a fabulous idea. I wish I could do it this week, but I cant. I have to do hair and make that $$$$$ so I coan afford my MU addiction. I cant make it this time but I would love to me some of you ladies and learn MU. Most of my friends are not into MU like me either. So with all that said and done. Keep me in mind for the following LA event.
ssad.gif
cry.gif

MyGamble

Ok so I'm new to this site and I'm liking it already, so count me in, I'm up in LA off the 10-west, so keep me posted on the time.

Celly

Hi Everyone,

I have decided to reschedule the meetup tomorrow. A few people have contacted me to let me know this Sunday isnt a good day after all.

I just recently got hired at Ruby Cosmetics in the West Covina mall as a makeup artist. So I will have to check my schedule. So Let me know what would be a good date for you all and then we can go from there. Sorry to MyGamble & Crissy. I look forward to seeing you guys soon.

MakeupMuffin

Oh, finally some where close to where I live! Thanks for the invite, it sounds like fun. I think I'll get out early enough from work but I'm trying to grab extra hours as much as possible so I'm going to have to play it by ear! Working for Victoria's Secret sucks.
thmbdn.gif

MakeupMuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celly
Hi Everyone,

I have decided to reschedule the meetup tomorrow. A few people have contacted me to let me know this Sunday isnt a good day after all.

I just recently got hired at Ruby Cosmetics in the West Covina mall as a makeup artist. So I will have to check my schedule. So Let me know what would be a good date for you all and then we can go from there. Sorry to MyGamble & Crissy. I look forward to seeing you guys soon.

Oh, so keep us updated!!!!!!

Tasti_Butterfly

Quote:
Hi Everyone,

Awesome, you got hired at Ruby!!! I have been interested in their makeup but for the prices I could get MAC lol I work in that mall so I will go by one day and see if I see you!!

Celly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasti_Butterfly
Awesome, you got hired at Ruby!!! I have been interested in their makeup but for the prices I could get MAC lol I work in that mall so I will go by one day and see if I see you!!

Our prices are WAY!!!!!!!!!!! less then MAC. I will be at work tomorrow you should stop by to say hi. I start at 2. Also we are still hiring if anyone is interested its pretty fun! The owner is really cool and chill.

Tasti_Butterfly

Quote:
Our prices are WAY!!!!!!!!!!! less then MAC. I will be at work tomorrow you should stop by to say hi. I start at 2. Also we are still hiring if anyone is interested its pretty fun! The owner is really cool and chill.

Really? Cuz when I go on there website the prices are about the same as MAC's. I wanna go check out the cart if they are cheaper. Cuz I have been interested in their makeup. I will definitely come by sometime when I am on my way in to work and say hi if you are there
smiles.gif