LA Pro Store /Lure party invite/Haul: May 18

asteffey

Pure bliss!
Excited to go to the Lure party, hopefully, I will see some of you there!
smiles.gif

100_1435.jpg

Goods:
Brush Cleanser
Hyper Real Pressed Powder
187 Brushes x 2
Dress Khaki LLL
Bright Fuschia Pigment
Turquoise Glitter Pigment
Water Mixing Medium
Invisible Set Powder
Pink Cabana Lipstick
Lashes x 2
Cabana Nail Lacquer
Seadip Nail Lacquer

asteffey

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattage
OOOH 2 187s!! So awesomely indulgent
winks.gif
And that hot post card! Nice!
greengrin.gif

haha, that is how i roll. my life's motto: awesomely indulgent.

jess98765

omg 2 187s!!! omg! ohhh, have you used your nail polishes yet?? let us know how they turn out
smiles.gif
Oh, and have mac changed their packaging for their lashes now?? that's kinda strange!

asteffey

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess98765
omg 2 187s!!! omg! ohhh, have you used your nail polishes yet?? let us know how they turn out
smiles.gif
Oh, and have mac changed their packaging for their lashes now?? that's kinda strange!

no, those lashes are pro-only. i'm painting my nails tomorrow
smiles.gif

hyperRealGurl

Oooooh my! tell me how the Hyper Real pressed powder works for u, im dying to Know..... and icant wait to see a pic of u with the lashes on. awsome haul. And please do a look with the "bright fushia pig" i want to see how that one looks to. okay im demanding way to much sorry hehe

asteffey

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
Oooooh my! tell me how the Hyper Real pressed powder works for u, im dying to Know..... and icant wait to see a pic of u with the lashes on. awsome haul. And please do a look with the "bright fushia pig" i want to see how that one looks to. okay im demanding way to much sorry hehe

i tottallyyy will.
smiles.gif

TrusyMyEyes

Ohhh love your haul. We need to go to LA Pro together. We could really do some damage. lol It's not my favorite store due to the MA's. But, they have everything. hehehe :-D

asteffey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrusyMyEyes
Ohhh love your haul. We need to go to LA Pro together. We could really do some damage. lol It's not my favorite store due to the MA's. But, they have everything. hehehe :-D

yeah, the MA's can get on the bitchy side, b ut whatevs. YES! we can shop it up.