lack of response from maccosmetics.com.au?

redambition

Has anyone else sent them an email request recently, only to receive no answer?

Over the past couple of months I have sent two separate questions, and gotten nothing in response both times.

Obviously this has made me a bit wary of emailing a third time.

Is it just me, or are others seeing a similar thing happening?

You aren't alone- I emailed them because I was having trouble ordering when Smoke Signals came out and not a peep from them. Kind of irked me since you hear of such great service from the US site.

redambition

thanks for that
smiles.gif
i might try calling their CS line to see what's going on.

lara

Yeah, I sent an email full of praise for a couple of girls at the Paddo store and didn't hear a peep from them. Pffft.

majacat

I send 2 mails regarding some online buying questions from Uk cause i wanted them to send me some things to denmark.. but i never heard anything from them.. It sucks

Wow, everyone has the same experience.
I wonder if anyone there even reads the customer service emails? Even Lara's praise went un-acknowledged... It's ridiculous, we are paying way more and get even less... hard to imagine the US customers being treated that way, seems they are treated like royalty in comparison lol.

redambition

i'm wondering the same. used to be you'd receive an email confirming that your query had been received and was being looked into, then you'd get a personal response with an answer. now i don't even get the confirmation email!

i haven't had a chance to call up the EL head office yet, work has been too manic
ssad.gif

melmaha

I've sent the Australian site a few questions with no reply so now I just use Live Chat on the US site. However, I had a particular question that they couldn't answer so I emailed Customer Service as per the address given by Live Chat. They sent me a confirmation of receipt but no personal answer - this was days ago so hopefully I'll get a reply soon.

redambition

I've called MAC here in Australia and they can't see a problem - they are checking the inboxes and answering queries. She did mention that she'd get it checked out.

If you've had no response to a question - You can call them on 1800 613 828 and let them know. They will also answer your question over the phone immediately.

babiid0llox

Yeah, I emailed them last week and haven't heard a peep from them, not even a confirmation. However with MAC Pro I recieved a response after 2 days and a confirmation in 1/2ish.

Latest posts