Ladies (and gentlemen)! Do NOT throw out those cheapie nailpolishes just yet!

chameleonmary

I have discovered the most incredible basecoat to give even the cheapest polish st least 5 days staying power!

I am not sure if this has been mentioned int he forums, and forgive me if it has... but OPI CHIP SKIP really, really works. I bought a bottle off Ebay, it cost me less than $15 AUD (but I am pretty sure its about the same price as a polish) and I originally thought it would be a normal, glossy basecoat. It actually absorbs into the nails, much like a primer for those who have had acrylic nails before.

I use a coat of the chip skip, then a base for extra staying power, my polish and if I can be bothered, a top coat. And even my $2 polish lasts a week!

Thought I would share this with anyone who has experienced the frustration of not being able to afford an OPI in every single colour or who likes to buy a cheaper trend colour but wants the colour to last!

adela88

thers somthing else ^^, try Jessica- fusion (its a base coat for peeling nails) apply this clear coat ontop of your finished manicure.
ive had mine for the last week and a half, and thers been no chipping