Lady Gaga Bad romace inspired look! :))) *pic heavy as always*

Moxy

Didnt use much products, only white eyeshadow and black eyeliner on the eyes, which can bee seen well enough in the pics! My camera is broken again, so sadly I had to tke pics with my webcam again.

FACE:
Studio sculpt foundation nc25
Tahitian sand BP (Hello Kitty LE)
Blot powder in Medium

EYES:
Fresh morning CCB
Twinkle e/s (Laura Mercier)
L'oreal Lineur Intense Carbon black
Dazzlelash mascara

LIPS:
Bare necessities dazzleglass

I want you love and i want your revenge, you and me we could write a bad romance!

A few captions of the look from the video...I think she looks absofudginglutely stunning
heart.gif

Her make up here is so gentle, I went a bit heavy on the eyeliner cuz I prefer a bit more black around my eyes.

gagabr1.jpg

Picture147-1.jpg

gagabr3.jpg

Picture149-1.jpg

gagabr2.jpg

Picture153-1.jpg

Picture158.jpg

Picture162-1.jpg

And her signature pose!

gagabr4.jpg

Picture163-1.jpg

Thanks for having a look!
th_kiss.gif

Moxy

thanks girls!

ladyx what you see is what there is on, which is very little! skin coloured eyeshadow and eyeliner, that's it, and most of the pics are quite zoomed in. there's nothign else to see.

enigmaticpheo

Sooo pretty!!! I saw that look in the video and was like, "I wish I was blonde and had lighter eyes, 'cause I'd totally rip that, so I wish someone else would..." and then BAM! Wish. Granted. Looks awesome!!

enigmaticpheo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxy
Thanks so much!
greengrin.gif
I've always wanted blue eyes too!

They're so purrrrty! but hey, you got the contrast with the light hair, looks fantastic! I totally wish I could pull off lighter hair, you rock.

foxykita143

Nice look. I love doing minimal product looks like this, so much less time consuming! Lol and I like the poses, very cute <3