Lady Sol Question

*Stargazer*

Did anyone else buy the MicroFine Refinisher?

I'm looking at my receipt and it says Microderm Abrasion Peel and its was 22.50 not the 17.50 the site has it listed as. Did this happen to anyone else?

Shawna

Not with that in particular, but our canadian site says the pearlizer powders were $20 and I was charged $22, and the bronzing sticks were supposed to be $21 and I was charged $22. I told the MA and she said the website was wrong and that she would contact head office.

diesel

Someone on MUA said it cost her $27 or $28 CAN and it's $23.50 on the website! As was mentioned in the Lip Conditioners Not Scanning Thread, it seems like there are a few problems with so many collections having been launched at the same time.

*Stargazer*

I called back up to the store last night and spoke with an MA who wasn't really sure what I meant. She had her manager call me back however, and he told me that while it was too late last night to do anything, they were going to get in touch with corporate tomorrow to find out why there is a price discrepancy.

PrettyKitty

Yup it was an error on the website! Pearlizers and Bronzing sticks are 22$ CDN or 18.50$ US. And I paid my Microfine Refinisher 27$ CDN.

MacLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybug10678
Did anyone else buy the MicroFine Refinisher?

I'm looking at my receipt and it says Microderm Abrasion Peel and its was 22.50 not the 17.50 the site has it listed as. Did this happen to anyone else?

I got a sample and was curious how much it was. I went on the MAC website yesterday, and it said $17.50. Later on I happen to be on the MAC website and it says $22.50. I'm confused as to how much it is suppose to be.

PnkCosmo

The Microfine Refinisher is $22.50.

The Moisturegleam in the same collection is $17.50. Moisturegleam is like a golden version of Strobe Cream.

aquend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PnkCosmo
The Microfine Refinisher is $22.50.

The Moisturegleam in the same collection is $17.50. Moisturegleam is like a golden version of Strobe Cream.

That's what MAC told me as well. The prices were wrong on the website, but that has been corrected.

Also, becareful with moisture gleam. It's not supposed to be used like Strobe Cream. It has coconut oil in it, which makes it too greasy for the face.

Latest posts