Lady Sol//Sunshrine

Onederland

Hahaha with all the Belle Zure topics running around, I thought I'd start one about the OTHER lines that were released.

Has anyone tried these products? Im dying to try the SKINSHIMMER. Didn't they release this product a while ago for Tantress? I didnt really pay much attention to MAC at the time of Tantress, so I wouldn't really know.

And as far as Lady Sol goes, the new Lip Conditioners have pearl. Any one tried these? Baumy Bronze and Summerfete look fabulous. Aquamelon seems a little to coral for me. :p

litlaur

I haven't seen any of the new stuff yet, but I think I might get Summerfete.

And I'm interested in the Moisturegleam, but I definitely have to try it first.

Shawna

If the moisture gleam is anything like strobe cream but with a gold pearl instead, I am all over it. I love my strobe cream, but would also love it with gold highlights in it.

Onederland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
If the moisture gleam is anything like strobe cream but with a gold pearl instead, I am all over it. I love my strobe cream, but would also love it with gold highlights in it.

I think Moisture Gleam is also for the body! Id be totally all for it too.

moonrevel

I'm actually quite intrigued by the Lady Sol products. If they really do what I think they're supposed to do, it would be really nice to buy them so I can have nice, natural, glowing skin for the summer instead of my usual concealer/color corrector/foundation/powder routine which, even though I really don't *need* all of it to fix my skin up, I have convinced myself I do. It just feels so nasty on my face once it gets hot and humid.

Juneplum

the new lip conditioners are all GORGEOUS! i bought 'em all.. 2 of each since they're LE... they're a little pearly and the colors are amazing!

afkate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
the new lip conditioners are all GORGEOUS! i bought 'em all.. 2 of each since they're LE... they're a little pearly and the colors are amazing!

So you already have them? Could you please describe - I love the TLC's but haven't seen any pics of the new ones. Thanks!

Star

I had tried on the Hyper Real from the Tantress line. I forget if it was Bronze F/X or Beyond Bronze F/X ... omg it was horrible. I hope it's not the same stuff they're bringing back for Sunshrine. It was like bronzey-gold paint and it felt icky.

mac_obsession

Skinshimmer is great stuff. I bought it last year with tantress. It gives a really nice glowy/dewy look.
There were two released with tantress, shimmergold and solarshine. Solarshine being the darker of the two.

Onederland

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession
Skinshimmer is great stuff. I bought it last year with tantress. It gives a really nice glowy/dewy look.
There were two released with tantress, shimmergold and solarshine. Solarshine being the darker of the two.

Do you have swatches of Solarshine? I love dark gold. Actually, I just love gold.

roxybc

Which of the 2 new bronzers would be good for me? I'm a very fair blonde haired, blue eyed PPP. What are they like? Shimmery? Would I use these as an everyday bronzer??

Does anyone have any pics?

Onederland

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxybc
Which of the 2 new bronzers would be good for me? I'm a very fair blonde haired, blue eyed PPP. What are they like? Shimmery? Would I use these as an everyday bronzer??

Does anyone have any pics?

the bronzers are nice, and VERY shimmery.

Heres a picture of Refined Golden

refinedbronze3uk.jpg

noteventherain

I'm not interested in any of the Lady Sol stuff, but I really want one of the bronzers from Sunshrine. I know they're just re-releases of old products, but I can't wait to get one.

and I was REALLY intrigued in the Bronze Hyperreal, but it looks like that lemming is shot thanks to a post in here.
greengrin.gif
(thanks for posting that before I bought it and was disappointed!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onederland

refinedbronze3uk.jpg

Could you compare the two? (just from how you remember them is fine...I don't really need pics
winks.gif
) The swatches aren't really helpful and I can't tell what the difference in them is. Thanks! <3

I don't quite understand though...what is the difference between strobe cream and moisturegleam or whatever the heck its called?

Onederland

Quote:
Originally Posted by noteventherain
I'm not interested in any of the Lady Sol stuff, but I really want one of the bronzers from Sunshrine. I know they're just re-releases of old products, but I can't wait to get one.

and I was REALLY intrigued in the Bronze Hyperreal, but it looks like that lemming is shot thanks to a post in here.
greengrin.gif
(thanks for posting that before I bought it and was disappointed!)

Quote:

refinedbronze3uk.jpg

Could you compare the two? (just from how you remember them is fine...I don't really need pics
winks.gif
) The swatches aren't really helpful and I can't tell what the difference in them is. Thanks! <3

I don't quite understand though...what is the difference between strobe cream and moisturegleam or whatever the heck its called?

I don't have the other bronzer, so i wouldn't know. Sorry!

But Strobe Cream is for the face, and just adds luminosity. It has like silver pearls.

Moisture Gleam is for the body, and has gold pearl. Im assuming its like Jergens Soft Shimmer Lotion.

mac_obsession

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession

Do you have swatches of Solarshine? I love dark gold. Actually, I just love gold.

Yup sure do.

http://www.specktra.net/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=1246

HTH!!

roxybc

Quote:

refinedbronze3uk.jpg

Thanks! One more question, is the bronzer you posted above the darker or the lighter one? How does it look on? Is it shimmer? Subtle? etc?

Onederland

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxybc
Quote:

refinedbronze3uk.jpg

Thanks! One more question, is the bronzer you posted above the darker or the lighter one? How does it look on? Is it shimmer? Subtle? etc?

Its the darker one. It hardly shows up on me, but im a NC35-40. There is a HECKLOAD of shimmer in the pan, but the it becomes more subtle when on the skin. Not SUPER subtle, but subtle.
smiles.gif