Lana Del Ray loosely inspired FOTD

ibreakhearts66

Someone told me I should try a Lana Del Ray look. I have never tried to imitate a look before, so that's why I say this is loosely inspired. I guess it's directly inspired but loosely imitated.

Eyes: UDPP, Smashbox Fizz and Champagne, MAC Wedge, Black Fluidline, Blue Brown Pigment, Bare Escentuals Mascara, LORAC Take a Brow
Face: Bare Minerals Ready powder in Light, Bare Minerals Warmth (REALLY need a new bronzer), Smashbox Soft Lights Tint
Lips: CoverGirl Outlast All Day Lip Color in Eternal Flame (not a fan for all day use--am going to return most likely but was the only red lipstick I had)

This is the picture I was attempting to mimic

My result:

Lol okay wow not even close, but either way, I think it's a decent look on me. The lips look redder in person--it's dark out so I had to use bathroom lighting. I also know my eyeshadow is shimmery and hers is not, but I did the best with what I had! I guess we also have totally different eye, hair, and skin colors, so that makes a difference too. But at least I was able to wing my liner, thanks to the awesome tutorials on here!