Lance Armstrong and Paris Hilton?!?!

giz2000

Ewwww...I can't believe he's turned into such a publicity 'ho....and
he's really sunk to new levels by hanging out with PH....
th_rolleye0014.gif

xmrsvindieselx

NOOOOOOO.
weeping.gif
leave Lance alone Parisssss!! look what you did to brit! we really dont need to see any of Lanc'es family jewels next!
rofl.gif
lmao.gif

MarniMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmrsvindieselx
NOOOOOOO.
weeping.gif
leave Lance alone Parisssss!! look what you did to brit! we really dont need to see any of Lanc'es family jewels next!
rofl.gif
lmao.gif

That would be "family jewel." Sorry Lance, I just had to!
lmao.gif

MAC_Whore

Ummm. Don't know what to say?? Is there anyone out there that doesn't hang out with Paris? Sad state of affairs.

M

Maybe it's because all the rumors floating around about him and Matthew being more than friends-? Altho, Paris wouldn't be my first pick of "girl" friends. He really has sunk to a new low.

labwom

EWW She is so dirty. I don't even wanna how many diseases are up in that! Stay away Lance!!!

CrystalStars

Thats from September 17, 2006...lol

People show up with Paris all the time to get a lil publicity.. (Britney anyone) Its good for photo ops.

MarniMac

Yeah...but why does Lance want publicity? Seems like publicity from Paris could only be bad for him as he is Mr. Live Strong and she is MissLiveShitFacedintheBarWithNoPantiesonEver.

CrystalStars

Perhaps his recent breakup from Sheryl Crow? All the rumors going around he was gay too? Seen with Paris kinda stops all those.

little teaser

i dont think theres no such thing as bad "publicity" either way he's a guy with a dick most of the time it leads the way besides he dated cheryl crow, no offense to her fans, but she really isnt all that so it's really not that strange to me that he would be intrested in paris

Raerae

cheerleader.gif
Team Paris
cheerleader.gif

haha...

Too funny... I love how the peolpe that hate her, talk about her 10x as much as the peolpe who like her.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarniMac
.....she is MissLiveShitFacedintheBarWithNoPantiesonEver.

Do they make a bracelet for that?

MarniMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
People like us make em famous. We only have ourselves to blame
winks.gif

Uh no. Everyone who ever stayed at a Hilton Hotel made them rich...and Paris dubbed herself famous. And topped it off with a well-timed sex tape.
And I wouldn't be talking about her if she wasn't giving herpes to my beloved Lance.

Latest posts