lancome juicy tubes!

ninabruja

i wanted to start buying these, so what are your favorite shades?

are they similar to the mac lipgelees in texture and color payoff?

laceymeow

i just got dreamsicle and i love it!
greengrin.gif
it's a slightly milky, mainly clear pale pink. it smells SO good, just like orange cream. i'm no juicy tubes expert though... i would like to start buying more of these as well. my local outlet mall has a lancome/shu/biotherm store and right now they have a bunch of juicy tube colors for only $5 each!

lovejam

Let's see... I like Ultra-Light Kirsch, Cool Fuchsia (which was LE), those shades are more pigmented. Lighter ones I like are Simmer (which is a sort of goldy sand color) and Fruity Pop (damn near clear, but I love the fine rainbow glitter, and it looks nice over Dervish l/l). I also love Energizing Melon, but for some reason I don't seem to own it. I'll have to remedy that soon!

They're a bit on the sticky side, but nowhere near as bad as Lipglass, also even their frostiest shades aren't as frosty as many Lipglasses. I prefer Juicy Tubes, to be honest. I hate Lipglass.

Bonnie81

They're kinda sticky, but have a nice gel texture. Some have color payoff, like Sunbronze, but others are very sheer, like Dreamsicle. I have quite a few. My favorites are Simmer, Fraise, Magic Spell.

tinagrzela

I have a whole bunch of those. I really like them. They smell great, and the "pop" ones taste like bubble gum! I'm a lipgloss girl, and my HG are lipglasses and Lancome juicy tubes.

user3

These are probably my #1 fave lipgloss!
Spring Fling is my fave. Only because I usually don't like to wear much color on my lips.

Simmer is another fave! Love the smell!

Cool Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by laceymeow
my local outlet mall has a lancome/shu/biotherm store and right now they have a bunch of juicy tube colors for only $5 each!

don't you just love that place?
lol.gif
I dropped $100 easy when i went there last, they aslo had Hypnose, Photomagic and Le Stylo for $5 each!

banana

Juicy Tubes are my favourite lipgloss. They are so addictive. I find it worthwhile to buy them in sets of minis because there is actually a ton of product in a full tube and it's hard to use them up before they go bad unless you wear the same one everyday. Like others have said some are pigmented and some are basically clear so you might want to read reviews on the colours before you decide. It's worth owning at least one of the clear ones to wear over lipsticks.

My favourites are Beach Plum, Honey Violet (LE), Fraise and Peche. Daiquiri is my favourite of the clearish colours.

user4

i had Simmer and loved it and then lost it..... in this case it is not better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all
ssad.gif

adamchristopher

I have a tube of Juicy Tubes Pop and i like it becuase i think it smells good and it has something in it that creates a cooling effect on the lips, very strange, but good. haha

bellaetoile

i freaking love juicy tubes. i used to have a couple, and never really used em, ended up throwing them away. i received a few as freebies from a swap, and now i'm obsessed. i want more. does anyone know, off the top of their head, what retail is?

KJam

Quote:
Originally Posted by niecypiecy
waaaaay more sticky then lipgelees

Yeah - I don't like them for that reason (I have long hair and juicy tubes are a hair magnet!), but they're very pretty.

lovejam

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaetoile
does anyone know, off the top of their head, what retail is?

$16... Just search up "juicy tubes" at sephora and the price is right there.