Lancome Love

starletta8

I love lip lovers too!

I'm going to have to do some serious research, but as of last fall I had all of them ever released worldwide. I'm not a gloss person, but I adore this formula (and think it's far better than the similar Dior).

Rose Lilas is nice and cool, and nothing like any of the previously released shades. So that makes me happy!

MissTania

I picked up a couple of new items today: Paris Please Color Design Lipstick (which is really close to my favorite Lancome lipstick of all time- Love It!) and Lip Lover 403 Rose Lilas (I have a crazy need to have literally all of the Lip Lovers ever released). Swatched and loved the blue eyeliner, but it's not practical for me.

I have my eye on both the colour design lipsticks, is Paris Please a lilac pink? We don't have the Colour Design range here so I have to buy from the US. Would you say it resembles any of MAC's pinks? Just trying to get an idea of it before I decide whether to order.

Icecaramellatte

Saw the collection and they had 2 brown liners and told me they were new and limited edition. I liked Chocolate but it was hard to believe they went with the collection. I wanted to try the cubes but it was too hard to manipulate with shopping bags in my hands. Will try another time. Is Chocolat waterproof liner really limited edition?

oh and I got a mailer for lancomeusa.com for a gwp but they don't have the spring collection up.

Monsy

[h=3]Lancome Khol Hypnose Waterproof – €22.00
[/h]Shades:

• No.10 Bleu Ciel Parisien
  • No.11 Brun Metropolitan

one is blue one is brown

elegant-one

I picked up a couple of new items today: Paris Please Color Design Lipstick (which is really close to my favorite Lancome lipstick of all time- Love It!) and Lip Lover 403 Rose Lilas (I have a crazy need to have literally all of the Lip Lovers ever released). Swatched and loved the blue eyeliner, but it's not practical for me.

I almost ordered Paris Please. How does the shade look on your lips?

starletta8

I have my eye on both the colour design lipsticks, is Paris Please a lilac pink? We don't have the Colour Design range here so I have to buy from the US. Would you say it resembles any of MAC's pinks? Just trying to get an idea of it before I decide whether to order.

It's a lilac pink, but very cool-toned on my lips. I'd wait for more swatches before ordering... I don't know of any MAC dupes, sorry! (I have a few MAC lipsticks but I'm not up to speed on most of the line). It's a bit brighter and cooler than Love It! if that helps (and Love It! is similar to MAC Angel/Snob).

I almost ordered Paris Please. How does the shade look on your lips?

I was shocked at Paris Please on my lips. EO, this is right up your alley. It looked just a little cooler than Love It! but turned very cool lilac on my lips. I ended up not wearing it yesterday because I had such warm colors on my eyes that a lipstick that cool looked jarring. I suspect that you'll love it. I'm glad you were asking about it because I had the thought that it might be your color when I tried it on yesterday.

elegant-one

It's a lilac pink, but very cool-toned on my lips. I'd wait for more swatches before ordering... I don't know of any MAC dupes, sorry! (I have a few MAC lipsticks but I'm not up to speed on most of the line). It's a bit brighter and cooler than Love It! if that helps (and Love It! is similar to MAC Angel/Snob).

I was shocked at Paris Please on my lips. EO, this is right up your alley. It looked just a little cooler than Love It! but turned very cool lilac on my lips. I ended up not wearing it yesterday because I had such warm colors on my eyes that a lipstick that cool looked jarring. I suspect that you'll love it. I'm glad you were asking about it because I had the thought that it might be your color when I tried it on yesterday.

:D :five::thankyou: Whoot! Yay for thinking about me...especially while applying lipstick :heart: I was going to run over to our crappy little mall to check it out, but they haven't received theirs yet. They never get anything until way later than everyone else :(

starletta8

:D :five::thankyou: Whoot! Yay for thinking about me...especially while applying lipstick :heart: I was going to run over to our crappy little mall to check it out, but they haven't received theirs yet. They never get anything until way later than everyone else :(

:yes:

You do love your lilac-toned lipsticks (and all others)! I seem to vaguely remember a recent discussion about wanting more lilacs somewhere on this forum....

Lancome doesn't usually have sellout issues, so I wouldn't worry about not being first in line. I'm looking forward to playing with this with more appropriate eye colors.

bunnypoet

Same here! I haven't bought Lancome makeup or skincare in a while, but I have become interested again in the line since Lisa Eldridge came on board.

MissTania

Saw the collection and they had 2 brown liners and told me they were new and limited edition. I liked Chocolate but it was hard to believe they went with the collection. I wanted to try the cubes but it was too hard to manipulate with shopping bags in my hands. Will try another time. Is Chocolat waterproof liner really limited edition?

oh and I got a mailer for lancomeusa.com for a gwp but they don't have the spring collection up.

Was it possibly the Crayon Kohl from Spring 2015 in No.12 Chocolat Chaud (Hot Chocolate)?

http://chicprofile.com/lancome-parisian-fall-2015-collection

MissTania

Thank you, that info was very helpful:). I'm just waiting for the MAC Flamingo Park collection to launch before I start hauling. I think it will be a safe choice for me! Did you check out Seal the Deal from the Matte to Measure collection? There were 5 new CD lipsticks released, I got Racy, Seal the Deal and Out with a Bang.

http://chicprofile.com/lancome-matte-to-measure-fall-2015-collection

Last edited:

MissTania

Same here! I haven't bought Lancome makeup or skincare in a while, but I have become interested again in the line since Lisa Eldridge came on board.

I've been buying more since the Matte to Measure lip collection- the Rouge Definition lipsticks are amazing!!

Icecaramellatte

Lancome Khol Hypnose Waterproof – €22.00

Shades:

• No.10 Bleu Ciel Parisien
  • No.11 Brun Metropolitan

one is blue one is brown

Thank you! I figured there was something wrong with that display. There was a lighter brown pencil so maybe it was Brun Metropolitan.

Was it possibly the Crayon Kohl from Spring 2015 in No.12 Chocolat Chaud (Hot Chocolate)?

http://chicprofile.com/lancome-parisian-fall-2015-collection

No. I think I might have Chocolat Chaud. I did see a Chocolat on Lancome's website so it must be an old color. I like the intensity of it so I will probably get it an some point. Thanks.

Latest posts