Lancome Love

MissTania

The Energie de vie range has launched in Australia, I ordered the moisturiser. I hope I like it as much as my favourite Bienfait Aqua Vital!

elegant-one

The Energie de vie range has launched in Australia, I ordered the moisturiser. I hope I like it as much as my favourite Bienfait Aqua Vital!

I bought the Smoothing & Glow boosting Energie de vie & I really love it. I also have samples of the rest of the EDV line. I think this line is quite nice.

Monsy

which one? day cream?
it's totally different

I have tried the whole range... one big MEH

MissTania

I bought the Smoothing & Glow boosting Energie de vie & I really love it. I also have samples of the rest of the EDV line. I think this line is quite nice.

That's good to hear! I ordered the same product as you and am excited to try it. I got a gift with purchase too with a sample of the night mask.

MissTania

which one? day cream?
it's totally different

I have tried the whole range... one big MEH

Hi Monsy, we don't have the day cream here, I got the Liquid Care Moisturiser. Hopefully it will suit my combination/oily skin.

What moisturisers do you prefer from Lancome?

alle685

This is kind of OT but does anyone have any idea why Lancome doesn't stock the many foundation colours for WOC in Canada? Both my sister and I have tried contacting them via phone, email and social media and have not been able to get a response.

I wear Suede 460 W and they don't stock it in Canada at any of the retailers, nor on Lancome website. It's really hard as it is my perfect match but the few times I go to the states, its hard having to pay a 30% mark up when I factor in the conversion from USD to CAD...**sighs**

Monsy

Hi Monsy, we don't have the day cream here, I got the Liquid Care Moisturiser. Hopefully it will suit my combination/oily skin.

What moisturisers do you prefer from Lancome?

I think it will. it's almost like water, it is that light. for me it is not enough since i am more on normal/dry side.

I used to use day cream from this line 3 years ago when it first launched and it was amazing. Recently i tried cleanser, essence/lotion/toner whatever it is, and the night mask. Overall nice but nothing spectacular really.

my favorite is bienfait aqua - AMAZING.
I also like visionnaire day cream especially the rich version.
They had really good night cream from the genefique line but it is discontinued .

Shars

This is kind of OT but does anyone have any idea why Lancome doesn't stock the many foundation colours for WOC in Canada? Both my sister and I have tried contacting them via phone, email and social media and have not been able to get a response.

I wear Suede 460 W and they don't stock it in Canada at any of the retailers, nor on Lancome website. It's really hard as it is my perfect match but the few times I go to the states, its hard having to pay a 30% mark up when I factor in the conversion from USD to CAD...**sighs**

It might be more of how they see the market demand unfortunately. I'd say though next time you're stateside and you don't already, see if you are near one of the outlet malls that has a lancome factory outlet. They're usually called Designer Fragrances & Co. or something like that. They often have a lot of the foundations and if you call ahead, you may be able to get them to reserve one for you. At the outlets the price is about 30% less than retail.

elegant-one

Hey...I just got the Teint Idole cushion foundation (110 Ivorie C) & I really love how it looks on. It's more matte but still gives the skin a beautiful flawless finish.

MissTania

I think it will. it's almost like water, it is that light. for me it is not enough since i am more on normal/dry side.

I used to use day cream from this line 3 years ago when it first launched and it was amazing. Recently i tried cleanser, essence/lotion/toner whatever it is, and the night mask. Overall nice but nothing spectacular really.

my favorite is bienfait aqua - AMAZING.
I also like visionnaire day cream especially the rich version.
They had really good night cream from the genefique line but it is discontinued .

It arrived today so I will try it tomorrow. I agree I love Bienfait Aqua - I have to buy it from USA it never launched here (we had Aqua Fusion years ago which I really loved).

I still have some Genefique Night Cream, it is a shame it has been discontinued I had no idea.

I think I will buy Dior Hydra Life moisturisers too in future, I had a Hydra Life fluid moisturiser years ago and it was really nice. I have been using some samples lately and really like them.

Last edited:

MissTania

MissTania

I got one of the new lipsticks (new packaging, old shade) in a GWP here. The packaging is very slick and has the click bullet like the Chanel Rouge Allures.

I too am extremely overwhelmed by all these new lipsticks all at once! It's hard to keep up.

Latest posts