Lancome Love

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Omg ladies, have you seen the spring highlighter?

Instagram

Yes, it's on my list since I first saw it. I saw a few swatches too, it looks a bit too shimmery but I can't resist that design. It's just so pretty!
There are also highlighting lip liners in that collection, I'm curious about those too.

LV2EVOLVE

Doesn't opening that box remind everyone of something? I'm totally going to put a silk rose in one of my Guerlain powders!

Kaidan

Did the Spring collection get released anywhere else besides Nordstrom and the Lancôme site? There's nothing to be found, not even the palette or the juicy shakers.

MissTania

Did the Spring collection get released anywhere else besides Nordstrom and the Lancôme site? There's nothing to be found, not even the palette or the juicy shakers.

I think I have ordered LE Lancome collections in the past from Saks too but I don't think they had the whole range. Maybe try a live chat?

MissTania

Haul : Too Faced, Kat Von D, Guerlain, Estee Lauder, Lancome, Stila, MAC, Sephora, Cover F|X - YouTube

She talks about the Rose HL at around 14:35.

After seeing some comments on instagram and watching this video, I am no longer interested. Apparently it's only 0.056 ounces which is about 1.59g and the product is on the rose only - there is no pressed powder on the base which I was expecting. Also, the packaging is cardboard which I think is a poor choice.

I wish Lancome would make some powder highlighters, it's bizarre that they haven't done so yet.

fur4elise

That is crazy! I've never seen that way to deliver a powder...
*chuckle*The delivery reminds me of that ridiculously expensive rose petal blush nonsense that came out last year/2015?? The petals were loose, not a whole flower.

Heck yeah...we could DIY our own! [MENTION=21522]elegant-one[/MENTION] is super creative! She could teach us how!

Last edited: