Lancome's FATALE mascara

Anatevka

so, i bought this today (and lucked out - GWP!) so far, its amazing. my HG since M.A.C. mascaras leave more to be desired. i'm just wondering how you all apply this. its kinda tricky to get used to at first.

and also, whats your FAVOURITE tinted moisturizer! i really want to try the one colour fits all from stila, what are your opinoins?

Nyx

Hey, so you like this mascara? I was thinking about buying it but have not had too much luck with Lancome mascaras in the past. I am kind of deprived in the lashes department (read: short and not too thick); does it do anything for length or just more for volume?
Thanks

Anatevka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx
Hey, so you like this mascara? I was thinking about buying it but have not had too much luck with Lancome mascaras in the past. I am kind of deprived in the lashes department (read: short and not too thick); does it do anything for length or just more for volume?
Thanks

it seriously does both for me. i've spent hundreds of dollars on mascara (ranging from high end to drug store) and even the lancome definicils didn't give me what i got with the fatale. its just getting used to the brush, but the results are so worth it. i can probably get you a picture of my lashes with no mascara and then my lashes with the fatale so you can compare.

ette

Heres a pic of it on my eyes:
okorredicau1.png

I don't really like it. I loooooove Hypnose.

For TM, I love Biotherm's but its discontinued. Another nice one is Bobbi Brown's.

Selenite

I LOVE Fatale. Like most other mascaras like it (Chanel's Inimitable) it takes some effort but the results are incredible. Once you get it right you will have exquisitely "fake" looking lashes. I'm definitely asking for a couple of tubes for Christmas.

sexypuma

i was thinking about getting rid of mine. i bought it together with hypnose because i couldn't make my mind up as to which one i wanted. i use hypnose everyday. seriously love it. but with fatale some days are better than others. i have some serious clumping issues with it. but when it does work, you get a lot of volume, not so much length though.

ms.toosh

I bought 2 colors of it

and tomorrow im going to the store to try and get my money back...
i bought it in dark green and dark purple, and because the ad looked amazing.
i tried both of the colors and it was too much mascara on the brush, alot of clumps and too wet, sticking my lashes together...
i think Lorea'ls Telescopic mascra with the same brush does it much much better...
gonna return the 2 Fatale mascaras and buy my fav: Hypnose mascara
eyelove.gif

NikkiHorror

I always find Lancome's mascaras to be pretty drying. Our dept. did a test of all the brand new mascaras that came out; the top three, in no particular order, were:

1. DIOR: Diorshow Unlimited (lengthining)
2. Chanel: Inimitible (lenghtining, volumizing and curling)
3. YSL: Faux Cils Effect (volumizing

Latest posts