Large pores and oily skin.........=/

HayleyVengeance

i have the same problem , i just recently started using biore pore minimizing foaming wash [i'm pretty sure thats the name] and the pore minimizing lotion , i love it

xiahe

i personally love the clinique toners...they just came out with an acne solutions one with salicylic acid and the SA told me that the toner also contains actual acne medication. when used with the new 3-step acne care system it's supposed to work wonders but for now i just bought the toner. i haven't used it yet, but i have been using clinique's clariying lotion #3 (toner) and it's really been helping my skin to clear up.

for your pores, maybe try clinique's pore minimizing line? i heard a lot of good things about those products.

to minimize oiliness i would just blotting papers throughout the day (you can buy those clean & clear ones @ target/walmart/drug stores for like $4) or use MAC blot powder. if you want to conceal your blemishes, definitely use a concealer with salicylic acid in it. neutrogena makes one and so does maybelline; clinique also has their own concealing stick with salicylic acid if you want to splurge (personally i like the maybelline one).

HTH!

tsukiyomi

I use Aveeno face products. I love them. I've noticed that my skni is less oily and/or dry and that I don't break out anymore. You could try some Aveeno.

Dreamergirl3

Another good line is Biores Pore Perfect, I think it's called. Very affordable and they work.

I'm also a fan of using Biore nose strips from time to time. In my experience, they don't pull the blackheads right out as they claim to, but they definitely help unclog them, esp with continued use.

And yes, moisturize!
smiles.gif