Las Vegas Pro Store Haul + Online Haul <3

jdechant

Ok...so of course if I was going to Las Vegas I would have to make a special trip to the pro store!!! Stocked up on alot of goodies!! Also did an online order last week so I am including the stuff in the haul! Will post pics on monday or tuesday when my online order comes in!!

Eyeshadow pallette refills
-Freshwater
-All that glitters
-Lime
-Mythology
-Soba
-Retrospeck
-Vibrant Grape
-Expensive Pink

Lipsticks
-Lavender Whip
-Creme d'nude
-Creme Cup
-Fleshpot

Lipglosses
-C Thru Lipglass
-Fashion Scoop Cremesheen Glass
-Boy Bait Cremesheen Glass
-Ever So Rich Cremesheen Glass

-Cremestick liner in pink treat
-Tinted Lip Conditioner in Fuschia Fix
-Paint Stick in Cool Pink
-Sculpting powder in Shadester
-Pink Swoon blush refill
-Waveline fluidline
-Eye Kohl in Phone number
-224 Brush
-195 Brush
-109 Brush
-NC35 Studio Sculpt Foundation
-NW25 Studio Sculpt Concelear
-Prep and Prime
-Studio moisture fix
-MSF Natural in Medium Deep
-Pro Pallette 15 refill Eyeshadow
-Pro Pallette Blush

Almost forgot to add:
-Mixing Medium Eyeliner
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

Well I think thats it!! ................Finally got the pics taken! Enjoy!!
smiles.gif

IMG_1465.jpg

IMG_1467.jpg

IMG_1468.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

GlamQueen21

Wow! Nice haul!! I wish I can go to the Pro store so that I can get some stuff that you'll never find in the regular line. Enjoy your amazing stuff!

coachkitten

Awesome haul and I am glad that you had fun in Vegas. I am counting down the days until my Vegas trip in June.
smiles.gif

jdechant

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Awesome haul and I am glad that you had fun in Vegas. I am counting down the days until my Vegas trip in June.
smiles.gif

YAY!! Vegas in June!! I'm soo jealous for you cause it will be a blast! And very hot..lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariii
I'm moving to vegas in June
smiles.gif

For real?? OMG that is a DREAM come true for me..lol..you are soo lucky! I wish I could just fly down there and move..i would totally do it! But unfortunately I am not a US citizen..so its not that easy for me..
ssad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
OHHH you're gonna have fun!! Good stuff Jenna

Thanks Tish!! There is soo much to still try out!! and combinations to try...lol..I think this will keep me busy until Sugarsweet...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
I was waiting for you to post this! AWESOME choices!
smiles.gif
Enjoy

Thanks Alexa!! Yah, I have been meaning to do it all week...oh...I totally forgot to add the eyeliner mixing medium...oops!!

jdechant

finally added the pics!
th_drool.gif

forgot to take a close up pic of the cremesheen glass lippies
ssad.gif
Oh well
th_dunno.gif

brandi

WOW! You got a lot of goodies! My mom just went to Vegas last night sent her with my list! I hope they have everything. We don't have a pro store on Oahu Boo! You're going to have fun with all of it I'm sure.

kariii

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdechant
YAY!! Vegas in June!! I'm soo jealous for you cause it will be a blast! And very hot..lol

For real?? OMG that is a DREAM come true for me..lol..you are soo lucky! I wish I could just fly down there and move..i would totally do it! But unfortunately I am not a US citizen..so its not that easy for me..
ssad.gif

You all can visit me anytime, we can mac pro shop... hell we can MAC shop here! I'm only moving because my fiance moved there. I live in San Francisco at the moment, I love it here and I'm sure I will always leave my heart in SF but Las vegas is where my true love is
smiles.gif

Latest posts