Lash Help!

MrsGooch

Hello Ladies! I'm a newbie to posting, although I've been a LOOOONG time Lurker. You all are the BEST!

My problem is False Eyelashes. I LOVE them and I can put them on with ease on other people. But when it comes to myself, I have the TOUGHEST time. The problem is my lashes are SUUUUPER curly and unruly. They grow in many directions. How do I go about getting the lashes on? I LOOOVE the look of false lashes and I want to be able to enjoy them too!
cry.gif

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

TISH1124

I have to use a heated lash curler on my lashes first to get them all going in the same direction because they are quite unruly too...Then I apply a coat of lengthening mascara to my natural lashes prior to applying the fake lashes. But I don't wear them often so I am not a pro at it yet...So sorry but I am not a lot of help

Lovey99

I have had a very hard time with falsies. I started using Make Up Forever Lash Fibers. It lengthens and volumizes your own lashes. I then use Lash Blast - Covergirl, Supernova - Fresh, or Dior show mascara. I have gotten so many compliments... The Lash Fibers is excellent.

LatinaRose

I have this problem on my left eye only!! Its super annoying and I am going to get a heated lash curler now. Up until now, I've just combed them in an attempt to make them go the same way.

MrsGooch

Hmmm, I see I will have to look into a heated lash curler. Hopefully, it can help me too.

Thanks!!!

Latest posts