Lash primer

fleur de lis

Are there any that you'd recommend as good, or alternatively to steer clear of? Do you find using a lash primer makes much of a difference or not?

SweetMom528

I use Estee Lauder Lash prime plus and I have used about 12 others but none compare to this and it def makes a difference for me, Makes my lashes longer and thicker.

User38

Shiseido.. the old formula !!

I could sue them for having changed it -- I have one tube of the new formula and about 4 of the old one.. which was the BOMB !

SweetMom528

I never understood why so many makeup co do that, keep changing their formulas or d/c certain products esp when old formulas were so much better!!

User38

^ cause they make money when they label something New and Improved.. the new one is supposed to "feed" or provide nutrition (ROFLMAO) to your eyelashes.. and instead does nothing of the sort and doesn't work as a primer either cause it's now too watery... so if you curl lashes, they will come tumbling down.

The old one was just a p r i m e r -- which worked with all mascaras.

fleur de lis

^ cause they make money when they label something New and Improved.. the new one is supposed to "feed" or provide nutrition (ROFLMAO) to your eyelashes.. and instead does nothing of the sort and doesn't work as a primer either cause it's now too watery... so if you curl lashes, they will come tumbling down.

The old one was just a p r i m e r -- which worked with all mascaras.

Grrr, it annoys me when they make up stupid things about producs that couldn't possibly be true. Hair products are the words (all these amino acids and fancy schmancy 'technology'. How long ago did they change the formula do you know? Are there likely to be old versions still about?

Latest posts