• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Lashes are Really Easy !!!

LuvKay26

Hi guys a simple tutorial I put together, for anyone having trouble with applying false lashes, hope this helps let me know what you think !!!

Janice

I found this video super helpful! I am a totally intimidated by applying falsies, so thanks for explaining and making it look like something I can do too. :)

LuvKay26

Yeeesss ... i tried to make it as simple as possible, glad it helped thx so much for watching & for the positive feedback !!! XOXO

MissTT

Thank you! I was just sitting here daydreaming thinking I should try to wear false lashes when I go out this weekend. I'll probably chicken out, but at least now it seems doable.

Latest posts