Lashes serum, should I try?

BeverlyTazz

How many of you know that these exists? I just came across this and I feel that it might just be replacing my fake lashes. Share your thought if you use one, I would really like to know.

toupeemoor

A friend of mine tried Rodan and Fields lash boost and it worked, her lashes looked amazing after 4 months of use. I haven't tried it though yet

BeverlyTazz

A friend of mine tried Rodan and Fields lash boost and it worked, her lashes looked amazing after 4 months of use. I haven't tried it though yet
From what I saw online most of them doesn't make the lashes look fuller. I'm not sure. Just my personal preference.

anthrovane

How many of you know that these exists? I just came across this and I feel that it might just be replacing my fake lashes. Share your thought if you use one, I would really like to know.
Not sure if you've heard of it but I've used EyEnvy and thought that it really worked for me. It's more on the expensive side (in my opinion) ranging from $60-$100 CAD for quite a small bottle (about 2-3mL) depending on the retailer but with only a month of use I found that my lashes with thicker and longer than ever. It can also be used to thicken and lengthen eyebrows!

BeverlyTazz

Not sure if you've heard of it but I've used EyEnvy and thought that it really worked for me. It's more on the expensive side (in my opinion) ranging from $60-$100 CAD for quite a small bottle (about 2-3mL) depending on the retailer but with only a month of use I found that my lashes with thicker and longer than ever. It can also be used to thicken and lengthen eyebrows!
I'm good with my false lashes, thank you. I use the adhesive solution. It will last me the whole day. It cost me way less. I'm not willing to spend that much on a small bottle. Maybe If I save up some money first, I might be able to afford It, but really it's quite expensive for me.

Last edited:

Latest posts