Lashes!

I had hoped to post another FOTD sooner, but my face broke out like mad last week and to my dismay, nothing could cover it. But things have mostly cleared up, so I figured that it was now time for post No.2. The idea here was lashes, lashes, lashes... and now without further ado:

Photo380.jpg

Photo371.jpg

(My blush and lipcolor are most accurate here.)

Photo382.jpg

Photo377.jpg

Photo379.jpg

(Hah me attempting to wink... never been talented in that area)

What I Used:
Face
  • Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff
  • Max Factor Color Adapt Foundation in Creamy Ivory
  • Almay Smart Shade Concealer in Light
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • Tarte Deluxe Luminizer
  • Tarte muted pink blush (from The Vanity Limited Edition Palette)
  • L'oreal eyeshadow in Smooth Latte (contour)
  • Max Factor Powdered Foundation in Light Champagne
Eyes
  • MAC Select Cover-Up concealer (NW20) over lid
  • Hard Candy shadow in Fringe (highlight)
  • Covergirl Cool Effect shadow/liner in Snowbunny (inner corner)
  • MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
  • Ardell lashes (#111)
  • Red Cherry lashes (F001) on top of the Ardell's
Lips
  • Medium-pink Tarte gloss

Thanks for looking!

MiCHiE

Those lashes are HOT! You are totally doing it! From the hair to the look; love the first pic, too. I would just have to say to work on the winking, LOL.

Kinderwhore

GORGEOUS. Also, two pairs of falsies applied that flawlessly? I can't even imagine the skill that must take. Brilliant.

Dahlia_Rayn

Gorgeous...for some reason this reminded me of an amped up Audrey Hepburn! I love the lashes, and the winking picture is totally cute!

Thank you everyone! Haha MiCHiE I'll take winking lessons just for you. Or maybe not, as apparently I'm not that bad. But seriously, thank you guys, it's like positive reinforcement to keep doing what I'm doing.

kaliraksha

You look beautiful. I love the complete look. I think it's girly but sassy... especially like that last picture!

oooshesbad

you are too freaking adorable, the look is very becoming of you!! Also i must agree you need to get your wink game up, it looks like u have somethin in ur eye lol