Lashing Out! (Work FOTD)

TamiChoi

You look pretty! Great job
winks.gif

darkishstar

I ALWAYS love your looks, you look so soft, pretty and glowing. I love the way the purple looks on your skin as well! Great job!
greengrin.gif

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy
dang ashlee. i'm glad to see your pretty face again, and i'm glad to see this amazing makeup.
greengrin.gif

Aw thanks Kimmy =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LineausBH58
HOW ARE YOU??? I lost you from Myspace!! and I've been MIA on here ... great to see you

I honestly haven't checked that account in so long; I'll have to add you from my main account! I hope all is well with you also =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
WOW. You are all kinds of beautiful. Lovejoy looks perfect on you, and that smokey eye is amazing.

Love. love. love it!

Aw thanks; me and Lovejoy have this thing going on, I won't leave my house without it, even if I have another blush on lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigowaters
This look is too beautiful. Why you always have me wanting to buy stuff?

LOL cuz I work in sales!

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
This is gorgeous! Mac dupes for those non mac eyeshadows anyone? x

I think the only eyeshadow that wasn't MAC was the LM Chambourd; Nocturnelle would be a good substitute. It's a dark, more blue-based purple. The NARS Swing cream e/s, you could probably use Royal Hue shadestick for; I just used it as a base to make the purple pop out a bit more.

And I saw a Q about my eye lashes; I bought them at an accessories store for $1, the brand is "Sassi," and I also buy SenseLash lashes and Everlash brand lashes from the same store.