Last China Glaze Haul

trincess

4-31.jpg

L to R: Sneaker Head, Strawberry Fields, Orange Marmalade, Mom's Chiffon, Fifth Avenue

3-37.jpg

Recycle, Tinsel, White-Kwik-Silvr, Who's Wearing What

2-43.jpg

Bahamian Escape, For Audrey, Custom Kicks, Shower Together

1-47.jpg

Emerald Sparkle, In The Lime Light, Yell-O-Neil

And now my whole stash:
5-23.jpg

6-16.jpg

Altogether my stash grew to 45 polishes! Woot! I just wanted a few fun coloured polishes for my konading reasons, and then totally fell in love with the amazing quality of China Glaze =)
Btw, I think I'm just going to eat up for audrey. You guys can't possibly know what problems that polish caused me, it went lost on the way, twice. But finally, it's mine =)

GlamQueen21

WOW! Nice haulage! Sometime soon I'm going to order the entire Kicks collection from China Glaze and will try to get some neon nail polishes as well.

MAChostage

Have you seen Watermelon Rind, from the latest (summer) collection? It is absolutely beautiful!! It's a teal, emeraldy-kind of green with the glass reflects. I put it on my toes over a week ago intending to remove it after a few days and try another one of my new colors, but I can't quit looking at it! It looks so nice against my skin.
winks.gif

trincess

thank you, guys =) @glamqueen, I love the neons and the kicks! They would look so nice against your skin =) @machostage, I've seen watermelon rind, it's gorgeous indeed. But I already have gussied up green, outta bounds and emerald sparkle as dark greens, although they don't look alike, I skipped out on that =/
I'm going to post pictures till next Friday (I hope...)

lipshock

<3 <3 <3 China Glaze polishes!

I'm wearing For Audrey right now (mani and pedi). It's such a great colour! I am obsessed with the Tiffany blue. =]

kittykit

Lovely haul!

I've been thinking of getting some of the colours you have there... hmm... For Audrey...

CandiGirl21

great haul...

I've been wanting C.G's Recycle for the longest, but since I couldn't get it. I replaced my love for it with OPI's Moon Over Mumbai. And I fell in love with it... HA HA ha!