Last Few Months Haul - Lotsa Pics!

mezzamy

I've been slowly gathering stuff over the last few months from ebay and ordering from the US because it's cheaper (i'm in australia!)

click for full sizes!

Luella TLC in Trot On

Strobe Cream and Stila Illuminating Finish Powder in Gold

Stila Illuminating Finish Powder in Gold

Stila Pink Glow Duo

So Ceylon MSF

Lipgelee Set

NARS Portofino Multiple

Peachiness Strobe Cream

New Vegas MSF

Smoked Palette - satin taupe arrived shattered
ssad.gif

Brow Shader and Brow Finisher

Warm Palette

Face Brush Set

Eye Brush Set

Stereo Rose MSF

Naked You MSF

thanks for looking!

Kim.

This is one of the best hauls I've seen so far! How'd you get all those MSFs?

mezzamy

thanks everyone
smiles.gif
i keep pulling everything out onto my bed and just looking at it, sighing happily........gees im not weird or anything hey
winks.gif

in regards to the MSFs - i got all of them on ebay except for New Vegas which I got on LJ! Naked You is very easy to get at a cheap price on ebay, and Stereo Rose is constantly doing the rounds so if you see an auction for it, try not to get too caught up because there'll probably be another listing the next day. So Ceylon shows up on ebay in spurts - sometimes there'll be around 10 listings, other times none.

Can you tell i'm constantly on ebay for skinfinishes?
greengrin.gif

Thanks again everyone, I just had to show the goodies off as I'm very proud of them all

tiffie0023

wow - such pretty things!!! I want new vegas so bad!

how do you like the stila gold powder? I have been thinking about getting it but I can't decide!

mezzamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffie0023
wow - such pretty things!!! I want new vegas so bad!

how do you like the stila gold powder? I have been thinking about getting it but I can't decide!

i too was dying to get new vegas but now that i have it i dont really use it that much. i was hoping for a really fine gold shimmer like NARS Albatross but instead it has sparkly bits like Gold Deposit MSF or Petticoat MSF - not glittery, just chunkier than i was expecting.

i got the stila gold IFP thinking it'd be a dupe for New Vegas but they're nothing alike! New Vegas is a definate gold whereas the IFP comes out a bit frosty - like a warmer Shimpagne. that said, when it's applied on the face, any frostiness dissapears and it ends up being more of a Guerlain Meteorites type product rather than a highlighter like MSFs can be.

it's a very pretty product and it's HUGE (bigger than the MSFs!) but if you were expecting any colour payoff or highlighting ability, then you'll be dissapointed. it works well for me for days when i want to have a subtle glow
smiles.gif

here's some pics (click for full sizes)

HTH!

Latest posts