Last Few Months Haul - Part Two!

mezzamy

Part Two (Part One can be found here http://www.specktra.net/showthread.p...ghlight=months ) of stuff i've collected from the last few months!

Lightscapade MSF

4.jpg

Glissade MSF

2-1.jpg

Warm Pigment Set

pigment0.jpg

Subtle Pigment

subtle.jpg

Pastorale Pigment

pastorale.jpg

Terra Del Sol 'Pleasureflush' Dupe

terra1.jpg

Aquamelon TLC

aquamelon.jpg

Summerfete TLC

summerfete.jpg

Wonderstruck Lustreglass, Enchantress Lipglass, Barbie Loves MAC Fashion Pack Lipglass, Viva Glam V Lipglass

wonderstruckenchantressfashionpackV.jpg

Metal Rock MSF

metalrock.jpg

Stila Perfectly Peach Palette

peach.jpg

Urban Decay Primer Potion

UDPP.jpg

MiCHiE

Lucky you, with Metal Rock! I love Aquamelon, but that Summerfete looks nice, too. Did you find the TLCs at a CCO?

mezzamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
Lucky you, with Metal Rock! I love Aquamelon, but that Summerfete looks nice, too. Did you find the TLCs at a CCO?

Metal Rock is awesome! i'm an NC30-35 and assumed it would be way too dark but with a light hand using the 187, it's absolutely drool worthy
greengrin.gif
I had to get Aquamelon and Summerfete off Ebay as they dont have CCO's in Australia
ssad.gif
Summerfete has tiny red microglitter in it and is a lovely colour, but I think Aquamelon suits me better because it's a warmer colour

saniyairshad

Amazing haul
I had a question where did u get the Pleasureflush dupe from? Is it available here? Can u order it somewhere?
T.I.A.

mezzamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniyairshad
Amazing haul
I had a question where did u get the Pleasureflush dupe from? Is it available here? Can u order it somewhere?
T.I.A.

Padmita CPed it for me from Douglas Cosmetics in Germany. I believe the range isnt available in the US Douglas stores and I was unable to find anywhere to purchase it online (not even ebay) so I had to resort to a CP
smiles.gif

Latest posts