last night's look

ClaireAvril

Happy new year everyone..

So I got MAC Studio Tech.. I've been eyeing it for a while after watching some youtube videos..
The only thing about it after a while it looks quite red. Has anyone found that?

So here's the look:

nye004.jpg

Rimmel Primer
Studio Finish Concealer NW45
Mary Kay Powder
Fix + (makes it a lot easier to apply Studio Tech)
Studio Tech Foundation NW45
Studio Fix Powder NW45
Ambering Rose Blush
Bronze Cream Colour Base

UDPP
Spiked Brow Pencil
Studio Finish Concealer NW45
Bamboom Paint
Brown and Gold of Inter-view
Brown Down shadow
Annabelle black shadow (like Carbon)
Soba shadow
Clinique mascara
Clinique Brown liner (don't remember the name)

Lip Treatment Lipstick
Astral lipstick (need to get me another one of these.. it's the closest i can get to 4n lipglass)
Possom Nose Pink lipglass
This is with a high quality camera.. and when the foundation turns a little red.
The little guy is my godson Lincoln. He's the cutest baby in the world.. of course.

nye016.jpg
Thanks for looking
mac_addict.gif

TISH1124

You look great!! Lincoln is the cutest lil boy after Alex (my son)
yes.gif

ST doesn't look red on me...But I set it with Dark MSF...I think it looks perfect on you!

I hope you had a great New Years!

d n d

The 2nd pic of you is really good. The makeup photographed perfectly!! I love Studio Tech NW 45...it is a warm color but that's what I like about it and it looks great on ya!

ExquizitDiva

WOW! Your skin is flawless! Very pretty! Which Mary Kay powder did you use? That maybe the culprit of the redness you see. Was it the bronze 2 loose powder?

marielle78

You look great! I can't really see the red in the picture. Maybe you could top the foundation with an NC powder to balance it out?

jo2syd

To combat the redness of the makeup that occurs after awhile, try brushing on blot powder in dark or deep dark. I had the same problem until I tried that and it worked. Beautiful closeup at the end.

Good Luck!

ClaireAvril

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExquizitDiva
WOW! Your skin is flawless! Very pretty! Which Mary Kay powder did you use? That maybe the culprit of the redness you see. Was it the bronze 2 loose powder?

Thanks!

Its some sort of loose powder. I wear it when I wear the hd foundation, studio fix fluid, or just the studio fix powder alone.

It was the bronze CCB. I think Studio Tech just looks redder in the pot.

ClaireAvril

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo2syd
To combat the redness of the makeup that occurs after awhile, try brushing on blot powder in dark or deep dark. I had the same problem until I tried that and it worked. Beautiful closeup at the end.

Good Luck!

I bought blot powder a couple weeks ago and returned it.. it made me look too ashy.. i think i was wearing it on top of HD foundation. I will have to test it again when I wear the Tech.
I wonder if I did a mineralized skin finish.

Thanks for the tip!!

ClaireAvril

Quote:
Originally Posted by marielle78
You look great! I can't really see the red in the picture. Maybe you could top the foundation with an NC powder to balance it out?

This is very interesting. I will try this. Thanks

Latest posts