Last of heatherette and fafi on site

Shepherdess

The last of heatherette and fafi are on site under goodbyes. Get them quickly before they're gone
thmbup.gif

-All 3 dolls are up
-Heatherette trio 1
-Heatherette trio 2
-Heatherette beauty powder
-She's bad lashes
-Style minx lipglass
-lola devine nail laquer

th_DANCE.gif

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl about town
thanks im considering a back up of smooth harmony beauty powder x

if it says the smooth harmony is on the site DONT put it in your basket! thats what i did last time i ordered and it didnt even arrive, then i phoned them up and they said its out of stock but they still took the £15.50 off my card so i complained lol
just a warning!

Girl about town

Decided against it although it looks like they have put on the left overs from Fafi, got me a fafi doll yay, also bought baby sparks dazzleglass and EZ baby tendertone, shame on me!! x

Shepherdess

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
if it says the smooth harmony is on the site DONT put it in your basket! thats what i did last time i ordered and it didnt even arrive, then i phoned them up and they said its out of stock but they still took the £15.50 off my card so i complained lol
just a warning!

How crappy.
ssad.gif
I do hope they refunded you what they owed.
Although I do think they've decided to just put the last of the collection up.

When I went to the Carnaby st party last week, whilst I was in the que to get into the store, a lady from mail order was guarding the door, and I got talking to her about the previous collections, and how quickly they went. She mentioned that they were going to be putting up the last of heatherette and fafi up online, so maybe this could be it.

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherdess
How crappy.
ssad.gif
I do hope they refunded you what they owed.
Although I do think they've decided to just put the last of the collection up.

well i phoned them up the other day and the woman said shes very sorry it shouldnt of happened and that the money will go back on my card.. it still hasnt gone on yet and if it hasnt by friday im gonna ring them again

Luceuk

I still haven't had the refund for my postge yet, the girl said it could take upto 10 working days.

glam8babe

ohh i WISH they did discount
ssad.gif

i remember when i first got properly into MAC and went to the counter at Fenwicks in Newcastle and they had a 10% off day.. not sure if they still do them but 10% off is better than full price!

Shepherdess

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
ohh i WISH they did discount
ssad.gif

i remember when i first got properly into MAC and went to the counter at Fenwicks in Newcastle and they had a 10% off day.. not sure if they still do them but 10% off is better than full price!

Any amount of discount can make a huge difference he he
yes.gif

amber_j

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminbarley
As far as I can remember, this is the first time we've had a Goodbyes section since the UK site went up.

Hopefully, this means that they'll follow the same site maintenance process as the US: amalgamate leftover LE products into the perm pages until the LE items are sold out. So far, they've tended to take off the products completely when the LE collection page is removed.

I would love love love a proper 'Goodbyes' section like the US site's
th_DANCE.gif