Last Post of 2007!!! (4 fotds)

AppleDiva

Very pretty... all of them. You are a natural beauty...keep up the excellent work!!
clap.gif
clap.gif

entipy

Fabulous!! You know, your colorful looks are always fabulous, but I'm really loving that neutral look!!
smiles.gif

lafemmenoir

You look beautiful in all of them even w/o makeup...true beauty you are Lau, and your skills are just a compliment of your natural self. Please believe!

1QTPie

As usual, just gorgeous and very talented. From the moment I stalked your avatar from my ex-boyfriend's myspace page, I have been a fan!
yes.gif

Q o B

Thanks everrrrryone!!! I appreciate all the postitive feedback!! Hope you all had a safe new years!

Q o B

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_N
you are so beautiful and talented!! i love your hair, what products you use?

Oh man, my hair has a mind of it's own. At the moment I use pantene pro-v shampoo & condit. for curly hair..and then to style, I guess? , I use this biosilk stuff.. I forget exactly what it's called but you can use it on your body as well. in additon to that I also use mixed chicks leave in conditioner. I need a new hair style tho..badly. anyone know any good long hair styles?? like cuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadSAVVY
you are so so so gorgeous! my personal fave is the almost bare face!! U are amazing!

thanks!! and really?? I hate my bare face..i feel like it makes my eyes look hella old. But I guess it's good to hear it's not scary!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QTPie
As usual, just gorgeous and very talented. From the moment I stalked your avatar from my ex-boyfriend's myspace page, I have been a fan!
yes.gif

hahah that's hilarious..I'm glad I caught your eye..
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffdultimate
Your skills are unbelievable. You need to start teaching classes. I would be the first to enroll.

WELL! I do private or group lessons...
greengrin.gif

Latest posts