Late but rather large collective Feb haul ;)

82thumbtacks

Hi! I went crazy this month with all my goodies
smiles.gif
but now I'm not allowed to buy anything else for the next loooong while
winks.gif
. As long as I can resist. I've done well these past five days
choochoo.gif
. I went to the discount mall this month which had two beauty discount stores, one with MAC and one with Lancome, that's why there are some discontinued MAC (obviously
winks.gif
) and so many Lancome shadows ($9!) Enjoy!

MAC l/g Gold Dust, Love Nectar, Lavendar Wind, Electric Fuchsia, Hush Hush Rose, Pinkarat, Cha Cha, Culture Clash, Peroxide
DSC_0093small.jpg

MAC l/s Bubble Gum, Fresh Salmon, Victoria, Angel, Ahoy There!, "Sandy B", Hue, Gentle Simmer
DSC_0091small.jpg

Lancome e/s Designer, Excursion, Luring, Drama, Personal Style, Fashion Forward, Off the Rack
DSC_0099small.jpg

Stila e/s Pigalle, 14kt, La Douce, Cha Cha, Seafoam, Poppy, Sky, Cassis, Mambo
DSC_0100small.jpg

Shroom, Claire de Lune, Seedy Pearl, Style Snob, Club, Fashion Groupie, Pink Freeze, Sumptuous Olive, and the Cream Color Bases in Bronze, Dark Influence
DSC_0105small.jpg

Stila Lovely Eye Palette w/ Chinois, Sweetheart, Poppy and Key, Urban Decay Show Pony Shadow Box with Snatch, Mildew, Flash, Painkiller, Smog, and Toasted, Kat Von D Memento Mori palette, and NYX palettes in TS10, TS02 and TS15
DSC_0106small.jpg

OPI Pearl of Wisdom, Jade is the New Black, Bling Dynasty, Breathe Life, Meet Me on the Star Ferry, Absolutely Alice, Mas as a Hatter, Orly Dazzle, NARS Purple Rain, and Lancome Midnight Glam
DSC_0094small.jpg

NYX lashes in 106, 132, 112, 131, 105, 131, 129
DSC_0101small.jpg

Things I couldn't place or forgot to photograph with it's group
winks.gif
. Urban Decay liquid liner in Smog, Radium, UD l/s Midnight Cowboy, MAC l/s lovelorn, MAG lipgelee Shift to Pink, Preppy, NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil Cherry, Hot Pink, Orange, Yellow, Cottage Cheese, MAC Brow Set, UD 24/7 Glide-on eye pencil Gunmetal
DSC_0108small.jpg

Thank you all so much for looking!!!!

HMC

Holy COW!! Sweet haul! Man, how did you get all that stuff without having any buyers remorse afterwards?? lol!

mirauk

Well hello fellow mega hauler! lol!
Nice selection... I love the Stila palette, very spring inspiring
smiles.gif