Late to the party but wow

mima

feline kohl is the blackest black and soooo gorgeous. even though i purchased it the day it came out, i never got around to wearing it until last night, for a party. i got so many compliments! and i've read here that some ladies had trouble with it smudging, but it didn't budge for more than 10 hours (it actually looked perfect when i went to remove my makeup). i did wear it on top of a paintpot though.

speaking of which, paintpots are absolute perfection. so easy to apply (i used my fingers last night, usually i use the 242 brush) and they look soooo good. i particularly love indianwood.

also, i am still LOVING my slimshines. and i wear my SMILE blush from earlier this year almost every other day. i'm really happy about this, because i often forget to use makeup from older collections as the new ones come out. what are you loving from mac's 2007 offerings?

MACATTAK

I'm going to have to say the paintpots were my favorite from this year. I love that they are a little thicker than paints, and they have some really awesome colors! So glad they are permanent!

Latest posts