Late Twilight...Sea & Sky

lizardprincesa

Sea&SkyOverDelineateKateymo.jpg

I was thinking about the house where I used to live. My house was about 80 - 90 years old, with its share of Spirits, Past, Present & Future (I say this because I owned the house with my ex, & we were often unhappy; I also say it simply because I have an active Imagination, as well as the Blessing of allowing myself to *see* & *feel* things...(I believe we all have it somewhere.)

I was remembering the Bat Family in the Attic.
People sometimes say I'm a bit spooky, but i'm terrified beyond words when it comes to Bats, even tho Mother Nature made them...Anyway,
every Twilight, we could see them soaring out, drunk on warm, Summer Air.
I always imagined they were inside primping first. Finally, one Night, after the Family'd left for an Evening of Blood - inebriating entertainment,
my ex & a friend sealed up their entranceway.

I hope they found another home, perhaps a home which didn't include a person who feared them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am really doing an EOTD....I wanted to preface, by describing my thoughts, as I did my makeup yesterday Evening.

I used:
Delineate Fluidline (My Love
heart.gif
(as a base from lid to just over crease) (

Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Blackest Black (which is no longer "colorstay" on me. only Point Black LiquidLast Liner works for me now.)

Blacktrack Fluidline (Staple!)

Light Silvery 1/3 of a 17 BOOTS palette from England

Whitish 1/3 of same BOOTS 17 Palette

Pinkphonic Glitter Liner (swept/jewelled over inside of upper lashes,
a bit higher than lashline.)

Sea & Sky (mainly the Dark side, but accents from the lighter side)

L'Oreal Waterproof Mascara, as Black as it comes & lots of it. I don't recall which one I used here, but it's waterproof.

Sea&SkyOverDelineateleft.jpg

Sea&SkyOverDelineate2closed.jpg

Sea&SkyOverDelineateright.jpg

Sea&SkyOverDelineateclosede.jpg

Sea&SkyOverDelineateKateymo.jpg

CC is very welcome. Yes, I know I am a weirdo. Cannot help it.
Who knows how long this Life will be?
smiles.gif

Thanks so much for looking!

Smiles from Cheryl Faithxxx

MACATTAK

sigh.gif
Absolutely beautiful! Those colors work so well together & I can honestly say I've never seen anything like this before! Great job!

User49

Really nice eyemakeup. I don't think you should apologize for who you are. I love words and it's a great way of describing things! Don't apologize for being unique! :0) xx

nelyanaphonexia

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardprincesa
Finally, one Night, after the Family'd left for an Evening of Blood - inebriating entertainment,
my ex & a friend sealed up their entranceway.

I hope they found another home, perhaps a home which didn't include a person who feared them.

That absolutely made my day. I kind of felt sorry for the bats, but at the same time, understand why most people wouldn't want to live *with* bats. I love bats though. I would totally let them live in my bat roost that I have at my house.
yes.gif

I definantly can appreciate uniqueness and you should be proud that you are different in a world full of lemmings and bores.
winks.gif
Maybe it's just me, but there seem to be less and less people willing to step outside the constraints that we are supposed to live up to and live by. Maybe it's just because I'm a wee bit cynical about society sometimes.
th_dunno.gif

But...your eye makeup was lovely. I liked how it looked sliver, black, blue and red all at the same time.
thmbup.gif
Some of the best and most unique colors I've seen used together in a while.
smiles.gif

lizardprincesa

You are all angels. :
blush-anim-cl.gif
:
A few of you actually brought me tears (relief & Joy)
smiles.gif

How can I possibly thank you for being so supportive and encouraging!?

I wish you all a beautiful Day, Full of Sparklies, even the ones you cannot see until you look more deeply.
smiles.gif

xxxxCherylFaithxxxx
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
: heart::

(I meant to put 8 Hearts.)

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
sigh.gif
Absolutely beautiful! Those colors work so well together & I can honestly say I've never seen anything like this before! Great job!

You are always a sweetypie!
Your words mean alot to me...more than you may realize.)

Thank you! :
blush-anim-cl.gif
:
xxxCherylFaithxxx

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
I love the complexity of the colors!

Thank you sooo much! I love how you wrote those words.
xxxCherylFaithxxx
PS Your sig below your name is very complex & put more succinctly than I could ever manage.
smiles.gif

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
Really nice eyemakeup. I don't think you should apologize for who you are. I love words and it's a great way of describing things! Don't apologize for being unique! :0) xx

You're an angel. Thank You so very much. xxxCherylFaithxxx

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelyanaphonexia
That absolutely made my day. I kind of felt sorry for the bats, but at the same time, understand why most people wouldn't want to live *with* bats. I love bats though. I would totally let them live in my bat roost that I have at my house.
yes.gif

I definantly can appreciate uniqueness and you should be proud that you are different in a world full of lemmings and bores.
winks.gif
Maybe it's just me, but there seem to be less and less people willing to step outside the constraints that we are supposed to live up to and live by. Maybe it's just because I'm a wee bit cynical about society sometimes.
th_dunno.gif

But...your eye makeup was lovely. I liked how it looked sliver, black, blue and red all at the same time.
thmbup.gif
Some of the best and most unique colors I've seen used together in a while.
smiles.gif

Wowee nelyanaphonexia, you have made *my* Day! & I have much more to say (to you & anyone else I didn't get to) but my little boy is calling me to go out, so I better run. For now, simply,
thank you from the depths of my Heart.
xxxxCherylFaithxxxx
ps I wish I weren't afraid of bats!
winks.gif
When I was a little girl, my mother told me they'd swoop down & tear out my hair.

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
So pretty and unique! There's so much depth to this...I never would've thought of this combo!

Thank you so so so much! I tend to seek "Depth" all the time these Days, (not only in makeup.) So your compliment is precious to me.
smiles.gif

You very well *might* have thought of such a combo...
winks.gif

xxxCherylFaithxxx

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I always adore your posts!
smiles.gif
I agree that this is totally a unique and gorgeous combo on you!

And I always adore *your* posts. Your words (especially "unique" ) fill me with Joy! Thank You! xxxCherylFaithxxx

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExquizitDiva
Great color combination! Very pretty!

Thank you so much, ExquizitDiva! I value your sweet & kind words. You are exquisite!
smiles.gif
xxxCherylFaithxxx

lizardprincesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lipglass*Lover*
*~*Pretty!!!*~*

Thank you so much! Your photos (avatar & profile are all I've seen so far)
ssad.gif
show you are beautiful! I can see your kind personality through your eyes & smile. xxxCherylFaithxxx

Latest posts