latest goodies- with pics

pr1nces583

DSC00195.jpg

i hope this isnt too big, i think ive made it smaller!

top: pandemonium quad, flammable paint, classic cream liquid last liner, helium and smoke signal pigments, petting pink lip conditioner, try on pack(cleanse off oil, fix+ and blot poweder.

middle: clarity e/s, humid e/s, fab n flashy e/s, silver ring e/s, deep truth e/s, woodwinked e/s.

bottom row: brush cleanser, shader brush (239???), 222 brush.

and thats it now til naughty nauticals comes out in the uk. i also got a naughty nauticals post card
greengrin.gif
th_wink3.gif

edit: and also, my mum got my a travel set and its got 3 mini bottles with pumps and funnels, 2 mini pots with spatulas, a mirror and a bath scrubby thing all in a little bag. so i can decant all my skincare stuff into little bottles for travelling and prob fit a few other things in the travel bag too
smiles.gif

m_floffy_boes

Oooh...did you get them from a counter/store or CCO?

I really want the Pandamonium quad and Smoke Signals pigment!

pr1nces583

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_floffy_boes
Oooh...did you get them from a counter/store or CCO?

I really want the Pandamonium quad and Smoke Signals pigment!

the york one
smiles.gif
so they'll prob have them at chesire oaks too
smiles.gif

i cant wait to try out that quad, i actually got some of the things including the quad as bday presents for a couple of friends but im going to get them something else
lol.gif

m_floffy_boes

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr1nces583
the york one
smiles.gif
so they'll prob have them at chesire oaks too
smiles.gif

i cant wait to try out that quad, i actually got some of the things including the quad as bday presents for a couple of friends but im going to get them something else
lol.gif

The problem with the Cheshire Oaks one is that it tends to get more lip stuff as opposed to eye stuff, and it seems the York one is the other way round.
ssad.gif

I might see if I can have a quick gander to the Cheshire Oaks one today!

pr1nces583

Quote:
The problem with the Cheshire Oaks one is that it tends to get more lip stuff as opposed to eye stuff, and it seems the York one is the other way round.
ssad.gif

I might see if I can have a quick gander to the Cheshire Oaks one today!

yeah, thats strange, there was loads and loads of shadesticks there today as well today. not so many pigments and less shadows i think. they had msfs as well! but it was light flush which i already have
th_wink3.gif

m_floffy_boes

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr1nces583
yeah, thats strange, there was loads and loads of shadesticks there today as well today. not so many pigments and less shadows i think. they had msfs as well! but it was light flush which i already have
th_wink3.gif

Really?! Oh God, I'm definitely going now! I bloody LOVE shadesticks!
If they have Royal Hue, I'll cry with Happiness!

That said, I really cannot afford to buy anything! I think I'm going in the hope that they don't have anything there, so I don't have to spend money!

pr1nces583

Quote:
Really?! Oh God, I'm definitely going now! I bloody LOVE shadesticks!
If they have Royal Hue, I'll cry with Happiness!

That said, I really cannot afford to buy anything! I think I'm going in the hope that they don't have anything there, so I don't have to spend money!

they definately had crimsonaire and sea me. they also had a few others but i didnt really look at them cos i wanted shadows, pigments and brushes
smiles.gif

Latest posts